Prada Leather Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw an auction that is selling the Prada Leather Bowler in Gold. It says it is a limited edition but I even googled it and found nothing. I have attached pictures. Is this an authentic prada?
    [​IMG]

2. Hi, you need to try the wise Prada experts in the 'authenticate this' thread of the Prada sub-forum - am sure you'll get a great response there.

3. Okay thank you. I wasn't sure if I should post this in the prada thread or in the eBay thread. guess i picked the wrong one :p

4. Don't worry, it's easy to do! I certainly did when I first joined TPF - the mods. were always moving my misplaced threads!

5. ^ That's a gorgeous bag, by the way! I've never seen this style before, however I'm nowhere close to being a Prada expert! I hope it's real though!

6. This is probably in the wrong section but the design of the bag is a current Season Prada Bag - its part of thier Derrskin Collection - I have seen it in Prada London in Beige and Eggshell White - but never this bronze.

Be warmed though - the fakers have already started making this bag and have seen quite a few fakes around - STUNNING BAG If you can get a Authentic One!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.