Prada keychains?

1. Hi, I was wondering if the Prada experts can help me here...I would like to buy a Prada keychain and I see some on eBay, but they are so inexpensive that I'm not sure if they're authentic. I also don't know the retail price for Prada key chains, so it's hard for me to tell, but I've seen some Prada keychains sell on eBay for $20...does it make sense that it's really that cheap? Any Prada keychain experts out there? How much do they retail for? If you have one, do you like yours? Thank you! :shrugs:

2. In Paris, I saw leather Prada phone charms (they're pretty tiny) and they were going for like $80. I'm assuming the key chains are DEF not $20. :s

3. The retail on the leather heart keychain is about $150 I believe. There have been some on eBay that are authentic in the past...but, needless to say, you must be cautious.

4. i went to the prada outlet and saw some marked down to $60ish. i found a lizard/croc brooch for $15 reduced from $250.

if they're selling mass quantities on ebay, then i would be suspicious...

5. The Seller sells mostly all keychains, from Prada and Coach. The seller has sold the same exact Prada keychain I am eyeing in the past. I asked the Seller if it is authentic and he said that he doesn't know because they come from a friend in Europe...hmmmmmm.....:confused1:

6. I bought a Prada keychain on sale from Neimans a long time ago for about $120. I'm not sure, but I think the original price was $180? It's their traditional black triangle logo with a silver loop to hold the keys. I've been using it for about 6 years now and it's extremely durable and strong. I've dropped it so many times! I'm not so sure about the authenticity of the one you saw for $20, especially when the seller doesn't even know himself!