Prada - Hong Kong vs Japan

Refi

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Bag enthusiasts[emoji4]

I am travelling to Hong Kong and Japan in three weeks from Australia and I am wondering where to find genuine designer bags for a decent price?

I am looking at the Prada Saffiano Lux tote to purchase and have researched stores such as the Prada outlet in Hong Kong and the Gotemba Premium outlets in Japan but I'm still not sure where I'll get the best price.

I'm travelling to Hong Kong before Japan so I would need to make my decision as to where I would make my purchase before hand.

Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

5fc9a65ac6dce4e8c8cc9c7cfb10291f.jpg

Hi Bag enthusiasts[emoji4]

I am travelling to Hong Kong and Japan in three weeks from Australia and I am wondering where to find genuine designer bags for a decent price?

I am looking at the Prada Saffiano Lux tote to purchase and have researched stores such as the Prada outlet in Hong Kong and the Gotemba Premium outlets in Japan but I'm still not sure where I'll get the best price.

I'm travelling to Hong Kong before Japan so I would need to make my decision as to where I would make my purchase before hand.

Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

5fc9a65ac6dce4e8c8cc9c7cfb10291f.jpg
I find HK to have better prices than Japan

Hi Refi, I was wondering if you ended up getting a Prada purchase in Hong Kong or Japan?? I'm also traveling to those areas soon, and wondered what you noticed in pricing there or their selection in the stores you went to? Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Hi addie,

I ended up making a Prada purchase from a chain store which is very genuine and legitimate. The store is called Brand off.. They are new to second hand designer bags. I found my Prada that was new but half the retail price. I'm very happy with my purchase. They have this store in Hong Kong and Tokyo..enjoy your trip [emoji4]