Prada Headband: Would You Wear It ?

1. [​IMG]

Is this a look you would try ?

2. No i dont look good in hats, or head bans.

3. Not sure- it might look cute though... What about you, Prada?:yes:

4. For me personally, I think my hair is to long. I dont like to see head bands like this on women who have long hair. (looks to hippyish ) I think it can look very chic with shorter hair. :smile:

5. Yes. I think it's soo cuute. I pass a Sunglass Hut store everytime I go to work, and see the Prada Sunglass ad where a girl is wearing one..

6. it looks cute, but i dont think i could pull it off>

7. Nope. I really dont think I could pull it off. But I can see the potential in it, I'm sure it would look great on the right person.

8. I've tried on the Prada headband, its super cute on. I thought it would be easy to wear, I just didn't feel that it was worth the $300 or so price tag.

9. i love it. iv got a louise brooks style bob and that would look so cute in my hair.

10. I don't really like it that much, it would have to be the best headband I've ever seen and I would have to wear it every day in order to justify the $300 price tag. :nuts:

11. wow so not a fan. way to big.

12. I love it but I just can't bring myself to shell out $300 for a headband.

13. I think its cute as well but way too pricey!

14. ^that said, MK looks horrible.

15. I love it! But I have tons of thick, natural (unstraightened) hair...it wouldn't look right on me at all.