Prada Girls, I need help: what are the bags called with the fading?

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Hi ladies! Ok I'm normally in Bal and LV forums but OMG I went to selfridges today and I saw this prada bag, i am in love!!

It was black at the bottom and faded up to white/silver at the top, was larger at the bottom than at the top, it was handhald but also had a shoulder strap. It was in tdf patent leather aswell.
Please help me, I was on my phone didn't really take much notice but now i can't get it out of my head!

Would you please tell me what it is called and how much the retail is, any pics would be most appreciated!
I just can't get over how gorgeous it is!

Thank you sooo much! xx

Hi ladies! Ok I'm normally in Bal and LV forums but OMG I went to selfridges today and I saw this prada bag, i am in love!!

It was black at the bottom and faded up to white/silver at the top, was larger at the bottom than at the top, it was handhald but also had a shoulder strap. It was in tdf patent leather aswell.
Please help me, I was on my phone didn't really take much notice but now i can't get it out of my head!

Would you please tell me what it is called and how much the retail is, any pics would be most appreciated!
I just can't get over how gorgeous it is!

Thank you sooo much! xx

Look at the thread by Jill called "Saturday's Prada box delivery...lol..." You will see the bag that I believe you are asking about! :smile: