Prada Fringe Bags

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Here are pictures of my black leather fringe hobo, affectionatly known as "Cousin It",
and a larger fringe hobo in suede. I loved my black one so much, I ordered the suede
from Bluefly. I just wasn't crazy about the suede fringe, so I sent it back.

Attachments

• bag_pic9.JPG
    bag_pic9.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 597
  • bag_pic7.JPG
    bag_pic7.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 557
  • bag_pic2.JPG
    bag_pic2.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 302
  • bag_pic1.JPG
    bag_pic1.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 250
  • bag_pic6.JPG
    bag_pic6.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 223
Love them! I don't know, I love the bag in person in leather also but was not impressed w/ the suede-I know Prada is somewhat understated but you can so see the emblem better in the leather styles I thought-great collection!

You gals are making me feel better...I just bought a Brown Fringe yesterday. I'm with you Moogle...I didn't like the Fringe when I first saw it...It seemed just a little too quirky to me...But after I saw some of the post of the Stars wearing them...they just started to grow on me...
especially when I tried it worn messenger style really low...Too Kool :supacool:

OMG! I LOVE your black fringe hobo!!! Congrats!

Has anyone seen any black fringe hobos or totes anywhere else?? I bought a brown leather tote off bluefly yesterday, but I really want the black (I just tend to wear my black bags a lot more). TIA!

OMG! I LOVE your black fringe hobo!!! Congrats!

Has anyone seen any black fringe hobos or totes anywhere else?? I bought a brown leather tote off bluefly yesterday, but I really want the black (I just tend to wear my black bags a lot more). TIA!

Check out Bluefly this morning, they've added more bags!

Thanks for the tip!!
Does anyone happen to know the difference between the nappa leather and the lambskin? I thought they just came in either leather or suede?

I hated the fringe the first time I saw them! Then I guess they just kind of grew
on me. Now I love them,.....except the suede.
^ITA...I didn't like them either at first..but now I do...LOVE the leather one..The suede looks too 'hairy' lol....Glad you sent it back..I would have too..:tup: