Prada Floral Bag as spotted by Jill

1. I saw Jills thread on the Prada Floral bag and decided that I would like to get one, I don't think this will be available in Aust anytime soon (if at all - I could be wrong).

I have checked out Saks & NM online for this bag but can't seem to find it (there is a similar floral bag listed but not this one) am I doing something wrong or is it something that you can only get in store?

Any help would be appreciated as I really want to get my hands on one of these.
  2. You could try Jill's sales lady. I just cut and paste one of Jill's posts about her SA's contact:

Prada Broadway
    575 Broadway
    New York, NY 10012

ask for SONIA!!!
  3. I think this bag is only at SFA. The Prada boutique and SFA carry different styles.
    You are right NM and SFA have two different floral bags--the openings/top are different. I saw them both and the SFA bag is much lovelier IMO.

You could call the stores, they are already on the shelves.
  4. Thanks Longchamp - so that I understand right SFA is Saks and the bag is only available in store at SFA?

The pic below is the bag showing on the NM website and I cannot find it at all on the Saks site and its not the one I am chasing.

You are right that the other bag is nicer and it is the one I am after, I will try and ring someone - once I figure out the time difference - or maybe email.

Thanks for your help HandbagAngel and Longchamp

5. There was one left at the Saks in the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington, NY on Sunday (I bought the other one). Sorry, I don't have the SA's name with me today. I think it may have been Joanne.

The bag WAS on the Saks website a couple of weeks ago. I guess they took it down.

Good luck in your quest. If there's anything I can do to help you, please feel free to PM me.