Prada Floral Bag as spotted by Jill

1. I saw Jills thread on the Prada Floral bag and decided that I would like to get one, I don't think this will be available in Aust anytime soon (if at all - I could be wrong).

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-and-miu-miu/prada-floral-bag-bigger-size-pic-250292.html

I have checked out Saks & NM online for this bag but can't seem to find it (there is a similar floral bag listed but not this one) am I doing something wrong or is it something that you can only get in store?

Any help would be appreciated as I really want to get my hands on one of these.

2. You could try Jill's sales lady. I just cut and paste one of Jill's posts about her SA's contact:

Prada Broadway
    575 Broadway
    New York, NY 10012
    212-334-8888

ask for SONIA!!!

3. I think this bag is only at SFA. The Prada boutique and SFA carry different styles.
    You are right NM and SFA have two different floral bags--the openings/top are different. I saw them both and the SFA bag is much lovelier IMO.

You could call the stores, they are already on the shelves.

4. Thanks Longchamp - so that I understand right SFA is Saks and the bag is only available in store at SFA?

The pic below is the bag showing on the NM website and I cannot find it at all on the Saks site and its not the one I am chasing.

You are right that the other bag is nicer and it is the one I am after, I will try and ring someone - once I figure out the time difference - or maybe email.

Thanks for your help HandbagAngel and Longchamp

[​IMG]

5. There was one left at the Saks in the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington, NY on Sunday (I bought the other one). Sorry, I don't have the SA's name with me today. I think it may have been Joanne.

The bag WAS on the Saks website a couple of weeks ago. I guess they took it down.

Good luck in your quest. If there's anything I can do to help you, please feel free to PM me.