Prada double bag reveal

Yay thanks you I'm so in love with the bag
Over the weekend, my wife and I visited Prada in SF. I've seen the Pradas she has owned over the past 15 year and I have to say the new Doublebag was quite impressive. Certainly the lightest leather bag Prada has made in a long time. The workmanship is quite impressive as are the materials. The color palate they offer covers the gamut from conservative to springtime wild. And with the contrasting interior, it is a bag that enters the room before you do.

You can tell Prada has really made an effort with the Doublebag and it should be a winner for them. They definitely pulled out all the stops-- new dust bags, new packaging and a slew of very attractive colors. As for the price, it seems to compare to offerings from other designers.

I'm very surprised there is not more chatter on the forum about this bag. I think it appeals to all ages. My wife preferred the medium to the large version, but size-wise, they are very close. Interesting enough, she liked the neutral color "noisette," which is not shown on the website.

Over the weekend, my wife and I visited Prada in SF. I've seen the Pradas she has owned over the past 15 year and I have to say the new Doublebag was quite impressive. Certainly the lightest leather bag Prada has made in a long time. The workmanship is quite impressive as are the materials. The color palate they offer covers the gamut from conservative to springtime wild. And with the contrasting interior, it is a bag that enters the room before you do.

You can tell Prada has really made an effort with the Doublebag and it should be a winner for them. They definitely pulled out all the stops-- new dust bags, new packaging and a slew of very attractive colors. As for the price, it seems to compare to offerings from other designers.

I'm very surprised there is not more chatter on the forum about this bag. I think it appeals to all ages. My wife preferred the medium to the large version, but size-wise, they are very close. Interesting enough, she liked the neutral color "noisette," which is not shown on the website.
I bet noise tote is spectacular....can't wait to see this bag in person.....want my prada boutique to open here in DC!!!

Yeah the bag is very light and the color i had it almost match with everything I have in my wardrobe . I was debating between the caramel/red and blue/red... But I decide to go with darker color since it can be dress up and down@-@ . I'm pretty sure your wife will love her bag as much as I do❤️

You are such a lucky girl,i got really into the blue color since i saw Lupita Nyong at the Oscars and your color is amazing.:biggrin:

Thank you thank you I'm happy to find perfect combination of the bag (red and blue ) and from what I know of, this double bag is limited edition...... They don't have a lot of stock so if good luck if u are finding one [=