Prada Bow Clutch: Help me pick! Which colour should I choose??

cheching

Oct 25, 2007
Hey guys,

I need your input! I searched high and low, and finally managed to track down some leather versions of the Prada Bow Clutch. My SA was kind enough to email me pics from her cell phone (how nice of her, eh? :yes:). Now my dilemma is, which one should I pick?? I'm thinking either the purple or the black (the pink one is too bubble gum for me). But I'm on the fence, since I have so many black bags already...and I'm not sure how versatile the purple will be. What do you guys think?? PLEASE HELP!!! I need to decide by Friday.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Attachments

• Prada Bow Clutches.JPG
    Prada Bow Clutches.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 448
Ok the vote amongst my friends and coworkers seems to be for the PURPLE one, yet most PFers here are voting for the BLACK one. Oy, I'm even more confused now! Anyway, here is another pic my SA took for me. It's a colour-comparison shot against a purple Prada cosmetic bag that I already have. :girlsigh: If only I could be there to see/try it IRL....

Attachments

• Prada Purple Bow Clutch Comparison.JPG
    Prada Purple Bow Clutch Comparison.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 262
oops, i'm a bit late, but I would have gone for the Purple, so I think you made the right choice. The purple is gorgeous and it's the colour I very nearly got (got the green on green instead):tup: