Prada @ bluefly.com?

Don't tell me that! I purchased a prada tote about 3 years ago and never gave it a thought as to if it was authentic or not. I rec'd. the authenticity card w/it. Is this just recent w/bluefly?

It's been a while(maybe 3 mos ago??) but yes people have had issues w/ them mainly w/ balenciaga bags. I'm sure you can search for the thread if you go to balenciaga section. Personally, I wouldn't get anything from bluefly b/c of the authenticity issues they've had w/ balenciaga bags. I would recommend buying any designer bags directly from dept stores/boutiques or legit online stores such as eluxury.

from my own personal experience in buying several prada bags on bluefly in the past, i would not deter you from shopping there. everything i've ever received from them has been authentic!

I ordered a Chloe bag from Bluefly a couple of weeks ago. It was definitely authentic. I ended up returning it because it was too large, but the bag was in perfect shape and was definitely authentic. They are great about accepting returns, too. I got my refund promptly.