Prada Baroque

1. Shared these in the prada thread but just wanted to show you ladies as well. These are actually amazing IRL and because they are oversized I think they look good on just about any face. I'll try to post a picture with them on if this rain ever stops and I can wear them!
    Main.JPG side.JPG Close Up Scroll.JPG
  2. oooh, i LOVE these! been debating on them myself.... :graucho: can't wait to see your mod pics!
  3. Those are the greatest glasses! I own the tiger stripe ones and I love them.

Every time I wear them, I receive compliments.
  4. I bought a pair last year when they first came out in the brown them!

Can't wait to see your mod shots:smile:
  5. Those are awesome! I like your TB Revas too! :biggrin:
  6. Those look very cool - would love to see a modelling pic!
  7. I love these glasses!! Also have them in Black! :smile:)
  8. I bought a pair but had to return them, they were so wide they could fall off my face if I looked down. Disappointed, I liked them
  9. On my way to work this morning - certainly not my finest moment :p
    Mod Glasses.JPG
  10. Thanks - they look GREAT on you!
  11. Thank you :cool:
  12. :tup:
  13. I have these, and they are so amazing!

Twins ! :graucho:
  14. At first I thought the Baroques would be too out there, but they are surprisingly easy to wear and flattering. The lenses are big and sit well on the face, so they minimize the quirkiness of the sides. I have tried them on countless times, it's about time I buy them! Prada and Miu Miu make some of the best glasses, imo.
  15. I've wanted these since they came out - but I'm worried they won't stand the test of time. Anyone have these and still wearing them often?