1. Sorry if this is a duplicate - I didn't notice another thread on this topic :smile:

I was just on and I noticed that they have some major deals on Prada:
    I also noticed Cartier bags on Amazon, but I didn't post any examples here.

(There were others as well, I just selected a few, FYI...)

Prada Women's Nylon Satchel, Malva - List Price: $1,100.00, Price: $179.89 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.[​IMG]

Prada Women's Pebbled Leather Handbag, Pervinca
    List Price: $650.00 Price: $299.89 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Prada Women's Suede Tote Bag, Viola -
    List Price: $995.00 Price: $299.89 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

2. njbutterfly,

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if Amazon items are necessarily authentic? My resources say that the sellers on Amazon are not categorically authorized.
  3. CrimsonIstari,
    I'm not sure. Many of the bags are from Amazon. If you click on the bag and check under the price they have Availability. I saw some that say: "Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by"

Also in their description, they say "Includes a certificate of authenticity". I don't know how reliable that is. Maybe someone can let us know if they had a bad experience from them.

I also saw some from BLUEFLY (I heard some questionable things about them...) and others such as Moda Party, DesignerDirectOutlet, dPetruzzi, and Forzieri. Of those, I only heard of Forzieri, and I heard what seemed to be good things about Forzieri.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. I accidentally found these deals while looking for something else, and as soon as I saw them, I knew I had to post to our friends at purseforum. ;)
  4. I think you guys should be careful! Amazon also might sell fakes, that is what I heard!
  5. ^ Omg! (referring to the City) - I don't know anything about Balenciaga but that tag is so fake!
  6. Hi Robyn,
    I'm curious, what do you mean doesn't look right - do you mean the price seems too cheap or the bag looks fake? Was the real bag made in this color?
    Admittedly, I don't know much about balenciaga bags, but the price does not seem that far off to me to be screaming fake. They are showing a List Price of $1,195.00 and their price of $999.89, which is only $195 off, that does not seem like a huge savings to me. Maybe the color is not a great seller? Am I missing something? :confused1:
  7. I have purchased a cheaper PRADA nylon bag from and it's authentic. I can't say for other products they have sold though. Do note if the product is from or from a third party seller selling via as the third party sellers are usually the ones selling the fakes but this does not guarantee that sells all authentic items.
  8. I believe some of their products come directly from the vendor while some don't. You should be careful when you purchase designer goods from amazon for that reason.
  9. is there any way we can report it to to let them know they are not authentic items ??
  10. thanks for the info. where u find the black prada nylon satchel on amazon..i only see hte orange and pink...thx
  11. Actually, it's not black, but a deep purple color (I did an Amazon search for "Prada Malva" and read the reviews).

That's horrifying that a reputable seller like Amazon would sell fakes, regardless of whether or not they're aware of it...
  12. The Balenciagas were discussed on the BBag forum awhile back. The consensus was that they are fake.
  13. did anyone report to amazon that the balenciagas are fake? those b-bags are really good fakes but they do look fake to me. even the leather looks a bit too shiny and thick to be real..and silver hardware on all of them?!

ETA: I just sent in a 'feedback' form with a link saying they looked like very good fakes. they didn't seem to have any sort of 'report this item' link, so we'll see!