Prada Bag Pix!!! Lookie - Lookie!! :)

Thanks everyone! I'm happy you all like the pix!!! :yahoo: I can't tell you how much I enjoyed taking them... and even more so because I knew if someone saw me they'd tell me not to!! :P

Now, if only I could do this full-time, there would be a pic of every darned Prada bag I could find in *all* the stores!!! No doubt!:nuts:

I will continue my picture quest for all of our enjoyment! It's the only way to really see what the bags look like. They never look like the pix Saks, NM and BG post... really, never!

Ok kids... I only get to do this on the weekends.. so keep your fingers crossed I get to BH this weekend to take more pix! Although a little forewarning... it *is* Mother's Day this weekend... so we may have to wait another full week till the Sunday after that.

Ouch! I need my eye candy!!!:heart:

Pad, I'm scared of the Fall bags coming, too! I haven't fallen in love with a line of bags in quite a while before this year's Prada's and Miu Miu's. I think the whole Prada/Miu Miu Group scored big-time this last time around!

I wonder if they can go even better...??? !!!

Me Too!!!! but I am wondering - if the new ruching is horizontal instead of vertical - does that mean the seams on the bag are still horizontal? I am so trying to already visualize this which probably means I need to get a life.........or a new gauffre! :roflmfao:

ilove2shop... the new ruching was very cool. And very different from what we've seen in past Gauffres. I'm not sure what you mean about the seams though...

from what I recall there were only 2 seams going horizontally - and the 1st was 1/3 down from the top... the 2nd 1/3 up from the bottom - the larger middle area was 100% ruching.

so it goes like this...

RUCHING • RUCHING • RUCHING • RUCHING
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

If you can envision this! Gosh, I just wish I took a picture!!! I'm keeping you all in suspense.. I apologize! I can see it in my mind - if only I could put that picture in here!:yes:

Thanks Padparasha! Great visual! I think I have it now. I know this probably sounds stupid, but I had wondered if because they switched the direction of the ruching if maybe they might have switched the direction of the seams. I don't know what I was thinking - except thinking too much! I guess that is anticipation for you! :wacko: