Prada Australia

it's gorgeous!
how many different sizes are there?
do they ever go on sale? what about the seasonal colours? are they ever on sale?

thank you : )

Yeah it's gorgeous! I am in love with my 'unplanned' baby. :biggrin:

The 1786 only comes in one size as far as i know. Not sure about sale or seasonal colours. Probably the Prada Pros on here can assist you? I have a feeling it doesn't go on sale as i think it falls under 'classic' line (i think?). :shrugs:

Just bought my br 4311 hobo from martin place boutique last two weeks.

Plenty of choices for tote when I went into the store! including bn1786 :tup: and nappa tote (if you are into lambskin) :P

Hi there, another Prada convert here! Just wondering how often the store in Martin Pl replenishes its stock. I was in David Jones the other day and I was told the 1786 (can't even remember the colour!) was the last one they had. Or maybe they just wanted me to purchase it lol.
Has anyone ordered from Joanna in Hawaii?

Melbourne here :smile:

Just got my first Prada today. A Vitello Daino Peonia hobo bag (BR4311).

We had gone into the Nespresso Boutique, and still had 30 minutes to spare before picking up my son from the cinema. So my husband asked me if I wanted to go to LV to get a purse, and I agreed.

We parked closer to Prada than LV, so went in to have a look and ended up with a great bag!

My husband was having a great time chatting with the SA while I looked around, and ended up getting 5% off without asking, as well as a Prada box and Prada ribbon because he said that he liked my LV ones so much that he would be upset if Prada did not provide similar lol

Melbourne here :smile:

Just got my first Prada today. A Vitello Daino Peonia hobo bag (BR4311).

We had gone into the Nespresso Boutique, and still had 30 minutes to spare before picking up my son from the cinema. So my husband asked me if I wanted to go to LV to get a purse, and I agreed.

We parked closer to Prada than LV, so went in to have a look and ended up with a great bag!

My husband was having a great time chatting with the SA while I looked around, and ended up getting 5% off without asking, as well as a Prada box and Prada ribbon because he said that he liked my LV ones so much that he would be upset if Prada did not provide similar lol

WOW so nice!!! you are so lucky!!! any modelling pics?

My parents have a house in Sydney and another in Melbourne (also one in Christchurch, NZ). I am currently in Dunedin, New Zealand. But I have been many times to the Prada store next to Harrod's in the CBD of SYD.

I am wondering is there a Prada store in Melbourne? I haven't been to our house in Melbourne (finished building 3 months ago) and the last time I've been there was about 10 years ago. Back then I was 9 so I didn't have much interest in labels.