Prada

Prada Australia Vs Prada Singapore

bubbleamelia Posted By bubbleamelia Posted Jun 27, 2012

1. I'm going to Singapore soon for holiday but i'm not sure where is cheaper. Help!!!!!!!!!

2. I don't know any specific prices, but if you buy > $300 in one tax invoice in Aus within 30 days of leaving the country, you can claim the GST back at the airport. Works out about 9% or so. You need to have the bag & receipt with you after you check in.

3. With the excellent dollar value right now, Prada retail prices in Aus are approximately US retail price + GST.
    Example, the applique lambskin clutches are $895 US retail (taxes added at checkout for US residents) and AU price is $990 (includes GST). Not too shabby.
    Finally a brand that aligns its prices according to the exchange rates!
    Im pretty sure thats lower retail prices than Singapore.

Claim GST back at the airport and i believe you have yourself a better deal.

4. I think SG sometimes ended up more expensive than AUS. Especially if you buy in AUS just before going overseas, you can claim the GST as well - around 9%.

5. okay i'll purchase here and claim tax then :smile: thanks so much for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Just make sure you tell the SA you're intending on claiming GST as there's a special form/receipt for amounts over $1000.