Practical or Pretty...which to choose?

Practical vs. Pretty...?

1. Practical: SO Damier Cabas Mezzo

2. Pretty: Damier Griet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've been set on getting a Cabas Mezzo for a while now, and I was even thinking of special ordering one in Damier...:drool: (about $1400, I think). But then I saw the Griet in Damier and I LOVE IT! I have not fallen this hard for any bag in a long, long time! The only thing is that it doesn't seem as practical as the Mezzo. My friend and I are traveling to Europe next summer (since we'll be studying abroad in Scotland), and I was hoping to bring the SO Mezzo with me. But for about $400 more, I can get the Griet! But I don't know, it just doesn't seem like an everyday bag to me...? I can see myself toting the Mezzo around with me everywhere, and it's easy to just sling over my shoulder. But the Griet it TDF! So the question is, do I go for more practical or pretty? Help me decide please! :shrugs:
  2. Do you want an open top or one that can be closed with a zipper?
  3. pretty HA HA HA
  4. Well, I can honestly live without a zipper since I usually leave my zippered bags open. The only thing I'd be a little concerned about is rain...
  5. ^^^ Hmmm, well then, go for the griet ... it's absolutely gorgeous!!! The rain? ~ Sweetie, buy an umbrella to match, LOL!
  6. I say mezzo. I always lean towards a bag thats practical for my needs.
  7. Go for pretty!! Looks like you already have quite a few practical bags

I'm not a fan of the Griet, but if you LOVE it, GET it while you can! :smile:

You'll regret it, if you don't!
  8. I like the look of the Griet in Damier......
    it's pretty and practical too !!
  9. Go with the pretty one that makes your heart beat faster.:nuts:
    Sorry, I am no help as most of my stuff is bought because it looks pretty to me - not because It is practical for using.:shame:
  10. I say try them on, and then you'll know...
  11. Griet! Love it!
  12. for practicality reasons.. I'd go for Mezzo... everyday bag you can use to school... I think it's much more roomy... :huh::weird:
  13. What will you get more use out of? If you find you'll use the Mezzo more than get that one. I think the Mezzo will be of more use for you.
  14. go for the griet! the best part is you don't have to wait for the special order to come in! hehehe
  15. Pretty: Damier Griet! :tup: