pouchette florentine

1. anyone own one and what is the interior like and does it hold much...pros and cons of this piece welcomed...thinking of getting for a gift for someone...does the back of the piece look ok with the belt loop thingy?

2. I don't own this piece but I've seen it in the store and I think it has beige lining. IMO I don't think it can hold much....I would opt for a pochette accessoires--that may be a little more practical.

3. I like it! it's so cute :biggrin:

4. Yea, it's cute but I think it's too small.

5. I have one. My DH bought it for me a while ago. I don't use it because I don't like the loopys in the back. But of course I'd never sell it because he bought it for me and he's a PHH (so it took a lot of effort for him). It's small, but nice to use as a clutch. =)

6. Here are pictures I just snapped. :smile: Hope this helps! I didn't use flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC00624.JPG DSC00625.JPG DSC00626.JPG DSC00627.JPG DSC00628.JPG
  7. And here's one of the interior with flash:

[​IMG]

Sorry for posting so much in your thread. :shame:

DSC00629.JPG
  8. I have one and only used it twice. Get the pochette instead. It holds alot more.

9. I had one and sold it - great as a small clutch but it I didn't like how it looked worn with the belt around my waist

10. I have one but I don't use it as a clutch. I bought the snap belt to go with it and I think it's a great little bag for a night on the town.

11. I like seeing this little clutch on all the SAs! It really looks cool for carrying business cards, cell phone, and pen!

12. I like it! I have been recommending that to pfers for a while! It is the perfect clutch for day or evening.

13. Very cute! However, I've only ever seen it worn by LV SAs, I always wonder what they put in them.!

14. Business cards!

15. The SAs wear this alot. Do you like to play SA dress up?