Pottery Barn Diaper Bags?

1. Has anyone purchased one? Anyone loved it or hated it? From the online pics I like what I see (and I prefer to spend no more than $100). The baby won't be here until August so I have plenty of time to look around, but thought I'd ask.

I have a Vera Bradley Diaper Bag from Baby #1 that is still in great condition, but that is from 4 years ago and I don't really feel like that is my look anymore.

:smile:

2. I have the Vera Bradly and one from PBK. It's a summer style heavy cotton with a round bamboo handle. Very chic and looks great w/summer clothes. No complaints at all w/the quality, design, nothing. Retailed for $68 and bought it last year. HTH

3. Gosh, there are so many diaper bags to chose from! I had a PBK tote that i used for awahile that was pretty good. Check out these other Diaper bag Companies: Fleurville, Ju Ju Be, Petunia Pickle Bottom (over 100.00...but very pretty!), Lexie Barnes...all make really great bags in your price range. There's a baby bag board on yahoo that has tons of info on d-bags too! Congrats!

4. Thank you ladies!