Potential Tivoli News

1. So I was just on the phone with an SA at the Ala Moana boutique in Hawaii and she told me that she had seen the Tivoli bags and they were being sold to customers on the waiting list.

Can any local Hawaii gals confirm? She told me the Hawaii prices were $840 for the PM and $1120 for the GM size. She seemed to think that the PMs have adjustable handles too, but not sure...

2. woww! i should say september is really an interesting (LV) month!! :yes: interesting, hope somebody can confirm

3. i'm waitlisted at ala moana for the tivoli and have not heard anything yet.

4. I'm hoping it's an early release like the Mirages were, because I really want to see someone's pics of this bag !!!!!

5. I'd love to see pics too!!!!

6. Count me in on that, I would love to see pics!

7. Me too! I would like to see pics before doing a charge send. Hopefully someone will get the call soon. My SA said they only got in a few pieces, but that there aren't too many people on the waiting list.

8. I should go on a waiting list.

9. Can't wait to see this bag IRL!

10. Nooo I hope it's not released yet! I'm still in saving mode since I just spent $1000 on the rest of my Le Tal recently....

11. um.. that is strange. i am waitlisted on Ala Monoa store as well. and i just talked to my SA and have her sent me the Sophie, Ala Folie ring and the Pomme phone strap. she never mentioned anything about the Tivoli. i might give her a call tomorrow to confirm..

12. Please do MCW and report back. :tup:

13. I am 1st on the wl at my LV and no call as of yet!

14. I can't wait to see them IRL! I think I may have to buy one!

15. Same here, although I really want to see it IRL, in my mind I hope it won’t come out too soon.