Posting photos of Louis Vuitton All Vachetta Limited edition bags

I have enjoyed looking at all your vachetta beauties and reading how you care for them. With that said, it encouraged me to purchase my first all vachetta speedy. It is 19 years old, Japan edition and happily nourished with Doc's method.
The first two is before conditioning and the last two is after (lost count after 10+ coats..but well worth the work)! Pics dont show it much, but the bag got a lot darker and richer in color!
Absolutely gorgeous! Well done, you have a stunning bag!

I have enjoyed looking at all your vachetta beauties and reading how you care for them. With that said, it encouraged me to purchase my first all vachetta speedy. It is 19 years old, Japan edition and happily nourished with Doc's method.
The first two is before conditioning and the last two is after (lost count after 10+ coats..but well worth the work)! Pics dont show it much, but the bag got a lot darker and richer in color!

I so hope I'll be as good as you to get this result!
Well done, enjoy your new beautiful bag!:smile:

what a beauty !!

Hi designergoods,

Your speedy is beautiful. I'm working on mine, but was wondering how many coats did you put. The usual doc's method is: blarockx2, obenauf'sx2, blackrock. I've done it just one time.
Is it better if I do it at least once again or more?
Thank you for sharing your experience: these bags are really special.

Hi designergoods,

Your speedy is beautiful. I'm working on mine, but was wondering how many coats did you put. The usual doc's method is: blarockx2, obenauf'sx2, blackrock. I've done it just one time.
Is it better if I do it at least once again or more?
Thank you for sharing your experience: these bags are really special.
Hi Babi! Congrats on working on your LV. It is a slow process and takes time to develop a nice patina. If you just want to protect and condition your bag the blarockx2, obenauf'sx2, blackrock is all you need. However, if you want to develop a darker color then you would want to keep applying the blackrocks. Each coat will provide a darker shade. Just take your time and enjoy using your bag while you apply the layers. It took me 10+ coats...it was so many that I lost count - plus my speedy already had a nice patina! Hope this helps. PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck and I look forward to pics!;)

Hi Babi! Congrats on working on your LV. It is a slow process and takes time to develop a nice patina. If you just want to protect and condition your bag the blarockx2, obenauf'sx2, blackrock is all you need. However, if you want to develop a darker color then you would want to keep applying the blackrocks. Each coat will provide a darker shade. Just take your time and enjoy using your bag while you apply the layers. It took me 10+ coats...it was so many that I lost count - plus my speedy already had a nice patina! Hope this helps. PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck and I look forward to pics!;)

Thank you dear:smile:
Then I'll follow your advice and keep working.
I'm slow, but then I'll enjoy the result.