Post your VCA Perlee pieces here!

Hi! I'm a size 18 for a Cartier Love. What size should I get the perlee signature? Will buy online since I can't get to a store now that I have 2 littles. Thanks in advance! Plan to wear together.

Hi! I'm a size 18 for a Cartier Love. What size should I get the perlee signature? Will buy online since I can't get to a store now that I have 2 littles. Thanks in advance! Plan to wear together.

I think the medium would work for you. I have a size 19 LOVE bracelet and purchased a large in the Perlee Signature so the two would be closer to the same size.

I have a 17 in Cartier Love and my Perlee bracelets are both Medium. The Perlee bangle is larger than my Love. The Clover Perlee may be a tad larger than my love in Medium also . How does your Love size 19 fit you? If you like it loose a M will be fine in Perlee. Hope this helps.

I have a 17 in Cartier Love and my Perlee bracelets are both Medium. The Perlee bangle is larger than my Love. The Clover Perlee may be a tad larger than my love in Medium also . How does your Love size 19 fit you? If you like it loose a M will be fine in Perlee. Hope this helps.

Fabulous, thanks! Looks like Medium is the size to go. 18 fits well with some room, and 19 in Love is loose and moves all over. Much appreciated!

love this thread for great inspiration - perlee d'or and small perlee ring are next on my list of items to buy :smile: but probably in 2017 or 2018. for now I am on a ban.

Hi sweetie, gorgeous collection:loveeyes:

What size are your Perlee hoops, and do you wear them often? Thanks in advance!
Hi Sprinkles&Bling!
I absolutely love my perlee Hoops. They are the small YG perlee hoops. They are a great size -
not too large and not too small. I am not really a "hoop" girl but these are right up there with my favorite earrings and are so easy to wear. I wear them at least a few times every week.

I highly recommend them.