Post your Designer Shoe Collection Pics!

Michelle,

Your Eugenia Kim's are super chic; they're right up my alley because they would go perfectly with my personality....where do you purchase? online or at a store somewhere...? I had never seen those before...Gorgeous. :love: :love:

So I had to check out Eugenia Kim's website and look what I found! All marked down from $300 & $400 to $75~! :love: ...and theyre so nice...and eccentric.

Attachments

• Zhivago-small.jpg
    Zhivago-small.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Tallulah-small.jpg
    Tallulah-small.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 98
  • maggie%201small.jpg
    maggie%201small.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Jaclyn1-small.jpg
    Jaclyn1-small.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 96
  • morgie%2014small.jpg
    morgie%2014small.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 98
Here are a couple pairs of my favorite shoes (flats):

From left to right: Kate Spade Jeweled, Marc Jacobs patent-leather, Pucci, Tod's gold flats, Chanel T-Strap Mary Janes, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, and J.Crew

Attachments

• Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 322
Michelle1025 said:
Here's some pictures I had on photobucket already:

Picture048.jpg

More to come! ;)

Totally in :love: with these~~~

SuLi said:

From left to right: Kate Spade Jeweled, Marc Jacobs patent-leather, Pucci, Tod's gold flats, Chanel T-Strap Mary Janes, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, and J.Crew

SuLi - I love those silver Choos. I've been eyeing them on Saks! I've heard choos in general run small, are these any different? Should I most definitely size up?

Thanks!

bex said:
SuLi - I love those silver Choos. I've been eyeing them on Saks! I've heard choos in general run small, are these any different? Should I most definitely size up?

Thanks!

I think most designer shoes run a little bit small....IMO:P

SuLi said:

Suli....I looooove your tod's gold flats....whre did you get them??I've been searching for a very long time but could find them only in strawberry red or yellow....but I want the gold ones sooooooo bad!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:

Here are pictures from my shoe collection. I have more to come...

Attachments

• shoecoll6.JPG
    shoecoll6.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 288
  • shoecoll7.JPG
    shoecoll7.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 293
  • shoecoll3.JPG
    shoecoll3.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 310
  • shoecoll2.JPG
    shoecoll2.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 334
  • shoecoll1.JPG
    shoecoll1.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 381
bex said:

Thanks!

Bex - They say that they run small, but I found that for those particular shoes, the leather is really soft and stretches. If possible, I would recommend trying them on (or a similar pair, since I just ordered the gold, non-cutouts as well). They are probably my favorite, comfy flats...but it's so darn cold here that I have to wait until it gets warmer to wear them. Sigh.

Mischa - I purchased the Tod's a few years back from a Tod's store. If you search, they occassionally pop up on eBay. Good luck! They are really great shoes, but do run big (hence the Dr. Scholl's padding that I have in them).

Michelle,

I emailed Eugenia Kim's people online and am trying to purchase a pair of the shoes she has on sale...but I wanted to ask you if these shoes run a little small IYO...??

You can post here or PM if you want.....

Gracias!! :love: