Post your Designer Shoe Collection Pics!

Wow, great shoes! :amuse: I wish I could have a shoe collection, but due to being a student who commute, walks around a huge campus, and goes to the gym regularly, I don't get to wear heels as much as I would like. :Push:

Lol love all the shoes! I have maybe 50 or so pairs of various sandals and wedges. I only have two pairs of LV shoes (the white MC wedges and the black MC flats), and a couple pairs of the rhinestone heart flats by Dezario. Otherwise, the rest are Steve Maddens hehe. I really want to get a pair of those patent leather platform pumps (peep toe or closed toe) or the espadrilles by Christian Louboutin..so gorgeous.

Here are the LV shoes..the rest of my shoe shelves are in a disarray so I'll try to take one when it's a little neater lol.
LVbookandshoes.jpg

blackflats.jpg

Oooh, lovely shoes, love those LV's!!

Right, these are the only pics I have at the mo, and to give props, the McQueen pic is the one from Yoox, where I got my sandals.

First pic: Vuitton Pompeii Wedges (also call Cleo?)

cleo.jpg

Second pic: LV Boots

lvboots.jpg

Third pic: Alexander McQueen

mcqueenshoes.jpg

I must try and get the digital camera working, as I have a another pair of LV's, some more McQueens, and quite a few, YSL, Gucci and lots of others which I love.

Thanks!

K

Sorry, I've been onto photobucket and resized the boots, but still showing up huge... the resize normally works! Let me know if too big and I'll take off the pic..

repetto_collection.jpg

I haven't pictured yet:
Christian Louboutin black wedges, Marc Jacobs "mouse" shoes (S/S 06) the ones with the actual mouse face on them, accessoire stilettoes, Cerise LV mules, limited ed Converse with turquoise koi, some Adidas trainers and my NikeID Danzante (which haven't arrived yet).

i have 3 new pairs coming in the mail :shame:, so when they arrive i'll take a picture of all my shoes. but i can tell you now that i currently have 37 pairs :amazed:. when the new ones arrive they'll make 40 :wacko:!

Perja said:
I haven't pictured yet:
Christian Louboutin black wedges, Marc Jacobs "mouse" shoes (S/S 06) the ones with the actual mouse face on them, accessoire stilettoes, Cerise LV mules, limited ed Converse with turquoise koi, some Adidas trainers and my NikeID Danzante (which haven't arrived yet).

I so want the MJ mouse shoes, they're so cute !! :amuse: