Post your recent Treesje purchases here!

New poster! I've been a member for a while, but generally just lurk :smile:

Graduated law school last spring, found out I passed the bar in November. I'd been wanting to buy myself a new 'passed-the-bar' bag, but I couldn't really pick... Until I saw the Asher! Love it... I had a hard time deciding on color. I really wanted the plum, but really couldn't find it. I only like gunmetal hardware, so I was able to score a purple :smile: Should be here Friday!

Congrats on both counts, ThatGirl! Do share pics of your Asher when you get it! ;)

Thanks Nikki and doodledoo! I must confess, I'm a bit pissed at myself now...I seem to have no impulse control these days. :Push: But, under $300 shipped, which seems to be pretty good for Treesje (especially for a brand new color) from what I can tell. It already has a tracking number, too! :biggrin: I'll post pics when it arrives.

Congrats Car! I can't wait to see it...the grey crest looks so interesting and unique. Don't feel bad...under $300 shipped is an excellent price for a current-season Treesje.

P.S. - How did you get it for under $300? I see it for $327?

I've had this for about a month but here is my black Knox with gunmetal hardware:

attachment.php

Can someone educate as to why this is considered to be a HOBO bag? I always thought a hobo had one strap whereas this one has 2. Is is bc the distance of the straps are pretty wide, the length of the bag?