Post your recent Tory Burch bag purchases here Aug 2022

Love the Lee Radziwill bag, especially in this color - it suits the bag perfectly. Congrats!
Thank you so much! I've been wanting this bag but just did not want it bad enough to pay full price for it. Getting it on sale for $560ish was a deal for me. I love the bag and the quality so much I'm getting the grey today as it's on sale too! I can't resist the grey with the contrasting suede. It's now or never as this bag is hard to find! Perhaps they stopped making it? Here is a pic I took of it in the boutique when I was contemplating getting it or not.

20220819_173942.jpg

20220819_174031.jpg

Thank you so much! I've been wanting this bag but just did not want it bad enough to pay full price for it. Getting it on sale for $560ish was a deal for me. I love the bag and the quality so much I'm getting the grey today as it's on sale too! I can't resist the grey with the contrasting suede. It's now or never as this bag is hard to find! Perhaps they stopped making it? Here is a pic I took of it in the boutique when I was contemplating getting it or not.

View attachment 5596755

View attachment 5596757
Gorgeous combo :loveeyes: Congrats on getting a good deal on those beauties.

Reactions: Debbie65
Yay love your beauties! I agree whenever a Lee Radziwill is on sale its hard to pass it up.

Here's my haul! A Lee Double bag in Croc embossed Pumpernickel ($649 + tax), Petite Lee in Meadowsweet ($389+tax) from the boutique and a Kira small shoulder bag in New Cream ($239 + tax) from Zappos/Amazon.

View attachment 5597162View attachment 5597163

View attachment 5597164

View attachment 5597165

My Lee Double Bag family :smile:

View attachment 5597166

View attachment 5597167
How nice! You have a great collection there! Great choices and colors! My friend just purchased the croc pumpernickel Lee Radziwill Double as well, which was also on sale! For these rare beauties, you have to search in the boutiques for them as they are limited and not available on the website it seems. My friend was able to use a $50 Birthday code on top of the sale and it made the deal even sweeter! It's a beautiful unique color isn't it? It's like a black with a twist! That color on that bag imo will elevate an outfit better then standard black. I saw the meadowsweet petite yesterday when I went to the boutique to pick up my Lee satchel in the color zinc (grey). I thought about getting it! Hahaha! I quickly said NO! Enough already! Lol. How was the packaging and delivery with Zappos/Amazon on your Kira bag? I usually buy from the boutique,Tory's website and dept stores as I'm somewhat skeptical on the condition of the bags and how well they are packaged. It's nice to know there are other Lee Radziwill lovers out there! I live in California and I haven't come across anyone rocking a Lee bag yet! Lol. They are just stunning and well crafted bags! Sometimes when I'm out I have people admire my Lee Doubles not knowing it's a Tory Burch bag. They are shocked when I tell them. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: JVSXOXO
Thank you! Yes I found my Lee bags in the boutique as well. I just couldn’t pass it up for the price. I was also drawn to the color so beautiful for the fall - I don’t think I’d like it as much if it were fully black. And yes it’s so nice to find a fellow Lee lover! I am in DC and I rarely see any Lee bags out and about. I see a lot of kira chevron bags and a few flemings. Someone must be buying them however because the resale value on the secondary market is quite high, and makes buying them on sale in the boutique a much better deal. And yes my Kira bag came great condition from Zappos. I am picky too I prefer factory wrapped if I am buying outside of the retail store especially. I usually get factory wrapped bags when I buy from Zappos. The only time it can get tricky is when the stock is low - which it will indicate when you buy “Only ___ left in stock”. In the case of the Kira there was only one left - and an older style so you can pretty much assume it’s a return. It did came mostly wrapped with tags attached. If they have plenty of stock you’re pretty much guaranteed a factory wrapped item but if they have low stock and definitely the last one of a older style it’s probably a return.

Reactions: Debbie65

View attachment 5596755

View attachment 5596757
This bag is a stunner! :loveeyes:
Yay love your beauties! I agree whenever a Lee Radziwill is on sale its hard to pass it up.

Here's my haul! A Lee Double bag in Croc embossed Pumpernickel ($649 + tax), Petite Lee in Meadowsweet ($389+tax) from the boutique and a Kira small shoulder bag in New Cream ($239 + tax) from Zappos/Amazon.

View attachment 5597162View attachment 5597163

View attachment 5597164

View attachment 5597165

My Lee Double Bag family :smile:

View attachment 5597166
You found some great deals! I wish I lived near a Tory Burch boutique. I have been looking at the croc Double Bag in black as a potential future purchase and the color you got it in is also beautiful!

Reactions: PurseUOut
This bag is a stunner! :loveeyes:

You found some great deals! I wish I lived near a Tory Burch boutique. I have been looking at the croc Double Bag in black as a potential future purchase and the color you got it in is also beautiful!
I just saw a Lee Double black croc and suede black sides at the Tory Outlet today in Carlsbad, CA fyi. The price was $500 and some, the large size. I'm not sure if you're in the USA but perhaps you can call and see if you can purchase over the phone. They also had a Lee black croc satchel with the brown suede on the sides for mid $300 in the small (not petite) They had only 1 of each as of today around 230p pacific time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JVSXOXO
I just saw a Lee Double black croc and suede black sides at the Tory Outlet today in Carlsbad, CA fyi. The price was $500 and some, the large size. I'm not sure if you're in the USA but perhaps you can call and see if you can purchase over the phone. They also had a Lee black croc satchel with the brown suede on the sides for mid $300 in the small (not petite) They had only 1 of each as of today around 230p pacific time.
Wow, that’s a steal! I think the large would be too big for me and would love it in the small size. I wonder if they’d be able to help me find one. When I was searching for a different bag that’s no longer online, the online chat representative wasn’t helpful at all…

Wow, that’s a steal! I think the large would be too big for me and would love it in the small size. I wonder if they’d be able to help me find one. When I was searching for a different bag that’s no longer online, the online chat representative wasn’t helpful at all…
I don't think customer service will be able to help you on items not available online. You would need to literally search for all the Tory Burch locations and call one by one to see if the bag you want is in their store just because the bags that are not online (that you may want) are either completely sold out or they just have a few scattered around at different Tory locations and once gone, that's it. I live in California and was in search of a soft fleming convertible mini and found one in Illinois. The SA there sent pics to me of the bag and emailed me a buy link where I put in my payment info. Then she shipped to me. My bag was the only one and it was a display but it was perfect. I have noticed not all locations will ship to you and you will need to go to pay and pick up however in my case here, I had no issue. The large Lee Double is large however they really are a statement piece in that size, and depending on the color, they don't look large. For instance the white Lee Double with the cutouts with yellow suede looked HUGE in large imo (its actually on sale now) but the same style bag in the large in the saddle color did not look huge (which is the color I bought). I tried on both bags in the store. It's still a large bag but not HUGE looking like the white! Lol. When I saw the black croc Double in large yesterday I thought it was small but the SA told me it was a large. Lol. I will attach a pic of a large Double next to a small double so you can see the size difference. The darker the bag the "not so huge" it looks. The saddle brown and navy are both large. The green is a small and the white is a petite. I bet the green would look HUGE in large due to the bright color.

20220606_233853.jpg

20220606_234200.jpg

20220607_000235.jpg

Last edited: