Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Phédre;13835044 said:
I'm having a nailpolish episode. Always loved to paint my nails, but I've only bought supermarket stuff: nivea. Some were good, some were bad. But now I went for the real deal

- opi - You don't know Jacques
- opi - Suzi skis in the Pyrenees
- opi - base coat
- op - top coat
- Butter London -Artful Dodger (teal)

I :heart: Butter London!! And You Don't Know Jacques is a classic. Great choices.

Lo, I went "outlet hopping" today and that list is a combination of the two CCO's I went to. I'm in love with the first one I went to...and it's only 30 or so minutes away. I say 'or so' because I got off at the wrong exit and had to go back.

karester, You have an AWESOME CCO!! I went to mine today looking for the Girl Friendly or Perky Paint Pots, but no luck. :sad: Feline and Cranberry are two of my other faves.

I did however get some other stuff. :graucho: (Will post a pic tomorrow, but here's a list):

-Dreammaker e/s (Starflash!!) :yahoo:
-Star by Night e/s (another Starflash...these are my absolute favorites)
-Rue d'Rouge Dazzleglass (to replace my almost-empty one...sorry that this has been discontinued) :sad:
-Taupe e/l back-up (sooo pretty...why did MAC take this one away?)
-Night Violet Mattene :yahoo: (Missed it the first time around)
-Steal My Heart lipglass (love love love!!!)

Oops - my mistake, sorry!

Lo, I went "outlet hopping" today and that list is a combination of the two CCO's I went to. I'm in love with the first one I went to...and it's only 30 or so minutes away. I say 'or so' because I got off at the wrong exit and had to go back.

You are lucky to have two CCOs nearby! The one here is not to great - it's not nearly as good as the one near my parent's house in Sarasota.

I guess not as many people in MA buy makeup. :upsidedown:

Haha, actually I have 3. *ducks* I drove to Reading and Lancaster just to see what the CCOs had. A majority of the items were purchased at the first one, the Bobbi Brown and MSF were from the second.

Haha, actually I have 3. *ducks* I drove to Reading and Lancaster just to see what the CCOs had. A majority of the items were purchased at the first one, the Bobbi Brown and MSF were from the second.

Nice!!! You are lucky to have found some great MSFs - you got some Petticoat the other day, didn't you? That is probably the most coveted MSF of all. :tup:

-Freeman Pineapple Enzyme Mask
-Booth's Calming Tomato Peel Mask
-Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
-Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion
-C. Booth 4-in-1 Multi-Action Body Lotion-Lemon Sugar
-Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal

And an 8ty8 Beauty purchase from 2 weeks ago:
Orly-Wandering Vine
China Glaze-Bad Kitty
China Glaze-Preppy Pink
China Glaze-Techno
China Glaze-Bermuda Breakaway
China Glaze-Recycle
China Glaze-Emerald Sparkle
China Glaze-Ruby Pumps
Color Club-Vintage Couture
Color Club-With Abandon

Purchases from this week.

IMG_3342.jpg

Also got a Konad kit, but forgot to take a picture of it.