Post Your Pf Get Together Pics/stories Here!!!!

LOVE this thread! Everytime people have a meet the threads and pictures about them are scattered everywhere, this would be a great place to put them together. It looks like so much fun, can't wait till I can go to a Dallas meet!:yahoo:

Im going to FLA this FRI for the weekend...I plan on meeting Charles and his girlfriend on sat....I love to meet a PFer everytime I go away!So fun!

The Purse Forum: It Brings People Together ;)

So...are you thinking dinner and drinks? Drinks only? What abt hitting a bar?

Awww...I love this thread!!! How awesome! I love the pics!!! Everyone on this forum is so gorgeous. I swear you are all models or something!!! And I love how you all have your purses in front of you!!!! I would love to meet some tPF members!!!

LOL that should be interesting! You gotta give us an update on how your meeting with Charles goes Jill!

I wonder what bag Charles will be bringing..... :graucho::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Since the girlfriend is that, i'm guessing charles will behave and not hit on you. HAHAHAHA:P

Im going to FLA this FRI for the weekend...I plan on meeting Charles and his girlfriend on sat....I love to meet a PFer everytime I go away!So fun!

have met hlfinn several times now. such fun!:yes: hoping to see her again this sunday and will try to remember my camera....;)
and she and i met vlad and megs a coupla weeks ago, and again, no camera.:rolleyes:

Hi everyone!

Here's a photo of lorihmatthews and I at the San Francisco private LV party last night. Lori is in the mustard top, I am wearing a grey dress. It was so much fun and a real treat to be able to share it with another lovely tPFer. (Lori was kind enough to take me as her guest!) We had a great time drooling over the goodies and a good laugh people watching. :smile:

Attachments

• CIMG2294.JPG
    CIMG2294.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 297
OK..So I met up tonight with CHARLES..and his INCREDIBLE GF!!!! They r the nicest peeps EVER!LOVES THEM!!!!
Had a blast in ST.AUGUSTINE,FLA with them!They made my weekend!LOL!
charles003.jpg