*^*^*^* Post Your OCTOBER Purchases Here *^*^*^*

FATUME

Jul 22, 2013
Hello all

It's October 1st and I'm currently a ban island resident so I have nothing to show, but who knows I might fall off the wagon soon - you know how it goes ;)

Show us your OCTOBER LV goodies :biggrin:

I'm waiting on my Mums scarf to arrive by mail:smile: HOPING TOMORROW:smile: when it arrives;) Will be the only otoober thing i think:P Im on ban-island till xmas and 18th coming up next month;) IVE BEEN A GOOOOD BOY:smile: ALLLL LV was for my sister or mum:P

I'm also waiting for my Metis but since I already paid for her I considered her a September purchase. Hmm I might make her an October purchase after all

Thinking of finally getting my NF GM DE tomorrow for my birthday. Got some NM gift card money to put towards it. I am getting something tomorrow, just not 100% sure what lol :smile:

Happy Birthday then!!! Get something in DE like the NF you are saying. Very warm color IMO.:biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin: Yes, I have soooo many speedy's. I need more shoulder bags. I only have the one DE and I love how durable it is. Still looks brand new! :smile:

I also have a limited budget. I have $850 to spend on the NM gf. And, I have to pay the difference so the NF seems to be the winner as far as money I have to put out. Only should be a couple hundred. And, it's a classic. Love classics!! :biggrin:

Here's my new pre-owned trunks and bags mini pochette...I got her at a great deal :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380654458.161922.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380654458.161922.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 3,098
Last edited: