Post your November/December Purchases!!

My chanel purchase of the month:

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

caren - I LOVE both patent flaps, ahh!! :love:

miraco - I love the baby cabas in black... it's so gorgeous!! :nuts:
Tiffany_Darling - Fab purchases... I especially love your DS tote!! :love:

shopgirl bb - What a fun bag... congrats!! :tup:

oogiewoogie - I LOVE your MC E/W... what a fabulous tote... and your Cerf is fabulous!! :heart:

Ohhh Nat, I LOVE your PNY twins!! :drool: :love: I have twins wallets too hehe, in black and bronze!! :nuts:

Cherly Lee - What a gorgeous flap :love:... congrats!! :yahoo:

fr2nc1z - What a cute accessory/pochette! :nuts:

Viviana325
- LOVE your purchases, especially the black Jumbo hybrid flap and the gorgeous ring!! :nuts: :love:

Celia - What a fabulous ebay find, wow!! :nuts: Ohhhh, and I LOVE your blue fonce E/W! :love:

My recent purchases (and last Chanel bags until spring hehe)! :smile:

Grey 227 Anniversary reissue, Navy crackled patent Jumbo flap, Black 227 Anniversary reissue:
GreyreissuenavyJumboandblackreissue.jpg

Me with my Black 227 Anniversary reissue:
Black227anniversaryreissuefront.jpg

Me with my Grey 227 Anniversary reissue:
Grey227anniversaryreissuefront.jpg

Me with my Navy patent Jumbo flap:
NavypatentJumboside.jpg

Black PNY wallet and Black crackled patent cosmetics pouch:
BlackpatentpouchandPNYwallet.jpg

Inside the cute patent pouch:
Patentpouchinsideview.jpg

Pretty, sparkly accessories:
Anotherviewpinkearringsbroochand08e.jpg

Dark gold PNY wallet:
DarkgoldPNYwallet.jpg

Minal, how did I miss all your new goodies?!:nuts: Love it all, but my favorites are your navy patent Jumbo (of course!) and that gorgeous cream colored coat! It is so very feminine and sweet... makes me wish for snow in AZ! :heart: it!

You bought the dark gold PNY wallet? I wish you had PMd me back before your trip to the outlet so I could have placed an order...

Cherly Lee - What a gorgeous flap :love:... congrats!!

fr2nc1z - What a cute accessory/pochette! :nuts:

Viviana325 - LOVE your purchases, especially the black Jumbo hybrid flap and the gorgeous ring!! :nuts:

Celia - What a fabulous ebay find, wow!! :nuts: Ohhhh, and I LOVE your blue fonce E/W! :love:

Thanks my dear....i was pretty luck to get a bag in such a lower bidding price..:P In fact, i still can't help gettin over with my blue fonce bag, the color is gorgeous:graucho::graucho:

Wow fieryfashionist, that is an amazing haul! Looove your navy jumbo! I just ordered mine in black, so excited! I also love that cosmetics pouch too! Looks very cute! I think I have those same CC dangle earrings on a hoop.

Anyhow, love everything you got!

My recent purchases (and last Chanel bags until spring hehe)! :smile:

Grey 227 Anniversary reissue, Navy crackled patent Jumbo flap, Black 227 Anniversary reissue:

fieryfashionist : I love all your new purchases here! Gorgeous colleciton...But i can't help fallin in love with your anniversary grey reissue, i hope i can find one soon:flowers::love:

Hey Ro! :smile: Aww, thank you! :love: I just PM'd you!! :heart:

Celia, you did get really lucky (the Chanel gods were on your side hehe)... what a score! :nuts: Aww, I really hope you find a grey reissue too!! :heart: Haha, that's too cute... but I agree, because blue fonce is soo gorgeous!! :drool: :love: