Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

Don't remember who said that their Rack was test running a Preview day for card holders for CTR, but I overheard an associate talking to a customer today that they also were doing the same thing as well, starting tomorrow. So maybe all the Racks are doing this now?

Don't remember who said that their Rack was test running a Preview day for card holders for CTR, but I overheard an associate talking to a customer today that they also were doing the same thing as well, starting tomorrow. So maybe all the Racks are doing this now?

I just called NR Ward to double check and they said it starts tomorrow for everyone. Maybe just in Hawaii? They are prob decided to start it on Thursday because the new store opens on Thursday and they are gonna run the extra 25% off for the opening

What do you guys think about sending an email blast to the VP of User Experience & Optimization to request the old app back and/or ask them to add price scanners to the Rack stores? It seems like many of you have emailed customer service or contacted your local Rack representatives and not received a response. Perhaps we can pick a date and everyone sends an email on the same day? :idea:

It is probably against forum rules to post his email address and phone number, correct?

I found the VP's info on elliott.org and this note was included:
Note: Mr. Saltzman should be contacted if the customer experience issue is related to how Nordstrom’s technology features work (e.g. website, mobile shopping app, and store registers).
I am in as well! Let's do this!

Finally I found something worth sharing. I haven't bought much in NR for a long time (no good inventory around here) that I thought for a second that I was cured of shopping. :smile: But no, here we go: Doma leather jacket: $89, Black Orchid jeans: $54, Marc Jacobs sweater $45. All red tags.
Great finds! Especially love the leather jacket :heart:

What do you guys think about sending an email blast to the VP of User Experience & Optimization to request the old app back and/or ask them to add price scanners to the Rack stores? It seems like many of you have emailed customer service or contacted your local Rack representatives and not received a response. Perhaps we can pick a date and everyone sends an email on the same day? :idea:

It is probably against forum rules to post his email address and phone number, correct?

Note: Mr. Saltzman should be contacted if the customer experience issue is related to how Nordstrom’s technology features work (e.g. website, mobile shopping app, and store registers).

I'm in!

Reactions: peacelovesequin

Wonderful idea! I would love to do it.