Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw these at the one in cherry hill, nj. GREAT (~90% off..holla!) price and comfy too but they kept on failling out of my small and flat feet...grr. Had to put em back. :sad:
s69i.jpg

7wf7.jpg

Last edited:
At the Factoria, WA Rack there wasn't much left in shoes but the clearance bag table was crazy! In this pic is a Stella McCartney bag, Marni straw thing, Bottega Veneta clutch, Marc Jacobs stripy clutch and a whole pile of Proenza Schouler pouches for $155-$165/ea.

Attachments

• NordstromRackClearanceTable1.JPG
    NordstromRackClearanceTable1.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 1,876
At the Factoria, WA Rack there wasn't much left in shoes but the clearance bag table was crazy! In this pic is a Stella McCartney bag, Marni straw thing, Bottega Veneta clutch, Marc Jacobs stripy clutch and a whole pile of Proenza Schouler pouches for $155-$165/ea.

Sweet Lord. Did you buy any of these beauties? That PS is fantastic for under $200!

Sweet Lord. Did you buy any of these beauties? That PS is fantastic for under $200!

I didn't! I almost bought one of the red and black PS pouches because I think they're very cute but I really have a lot of leather pouches and I've been on a spending spree lately so I forced myself to pass.

Plus, they had several so I figured there would probably be one left if I changed my mind later. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.