Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF rack had the houndstooth PS1 in red and blue, Valentino rockstud tote/msger bag in melon green for $8xx, and a Marni blue msger bag $4xx. Tempted by the latter two, but I had to resist. Excited even though I didn't buy bc we never get any really good designer accessories/shoes.

I am visiting Miami and was wondering if there is a rack that deserves checking out around here? Maybe one that carries designer shoes or bags regularly? Can any of the ladies in Miami give me an idea please I will appreciate it :smile:

What an awesome find at such a great price, congrats! I recently found a few more pumps, trying to decide if I should keep both...

Thank you so much!

I love both heels! Are the heel heights the same? Price good? If you can I would keep both because those are just so classic I think you would get more than enough wear from both

Definitely keep the blahnik pumps! Love the color
Thank you!
I have a feign jimmy choo resells better than Manolo, they are very similar so I would keep the most comfy one:smile:
The Choos are actually more comfortable to me than the Manolos but I feel like the Manolos are more unique in color. This would be my first pair of Manolo, not sure how they break in.
I love them both! Are they both black? The Manolos look kind of grey on my computer screen.
Thank you! The Manolos are actually a patent gunmetal color, color should be called black titanium.
Thank you so much!

I love both heels! Are the heel heights the same? Price good? If you can I would keep both because those are just so classic I think you would get more than enough wear from both
Thank you! The Manolos are 105mm and the Choos are 100mm so very similar and price was the same at $190. My BF thinks I should just keep both too! However, I've recently been eyeing the Celine Trio so trying to take it easy on the bank account lol

Thanks everyone for weighing in!

Apologize for the delay, I've been playing catch up after returning from vacation. I am having user error with photos posting, but the SKU is 429571030764

Also, inside the poker there is a white sticker that says refurbished that I did not previously notice. The color is Nut. It's not the bag I wanted, but for the price it will do. Ive used it once and It's a little big so I may sell it to get the one I want.

Thanks so much!

So happy I decided to drop by today!

First I got an Adrianna papel peplum top.
It's altered/refinished but fits perfectly.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379647307.211660.jpg

And my second Burberry jacket! This time, not a refurb! (My trench was a refurb at 124$)

Burberry Brit jacket, 249$
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379647362.710523.jpg

I know lots of people prefer the non Brit line but I like it since its not too fussy.

So happy I decided to drop by today!

First I got an Adrianna papel peplum top.
It's altered/refinished but fits perfectly.
View attachment 2339079

And my second Burberry jacket! This time, not a refurb! (My trench was a refurb at 124$)

Burberry Brit jacket, 249$
View attachment 2339081

I know lots of people prefer the non Brit line but I like it since its not too fussy.

So lucky you found the jacket! It looks lovely!

I am visiting Miami and was wondering if there is a rack that deserves checking out around here? Maybe one that carries designer shoes or bags regularly? Can any of the ladies in Miami give me an idea please I will appreciate it :smile:

The Miami and Boca Raton area have a ton of great designer consignment stores. I don't live there but have a friend that does and she finds amazing deals. Apparently all the rich women who live there, don't like to return bags and shoes for fear of hurting their sales persons commissions (this is what my friend was told by the store owner) so they send them to consignment. Its worth checking out, cuz lots of the stuff is new or like new condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.