Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, ladies! You all have found some amazing bargains! I wish my NR had brands like CL and Jimmy Choo.

QueenVictoria: That is a gorgeous jacket -- what a great find!

burberry pumps $120 (originally $300)
bally suede pumps $120 (originally $450)
multiple pairs of true religion/hudson/jbrand/rock&republic for $80-100

my friends found prada flats for $80 and 2 miu miu pumps/heels for $80 each but those are really rare occurrences

i usually just look around for the shoes and jeans...nothing else is ever that spectacular at the rack i go to

i don't often find as many good deals like i used to... but one of my great bargains recently was a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans for ~$35 (it was an additional 60% off the price on the tag). this was at the Nordstrom Rack in Maple Grove... i like this location much better than the one at the Mall of America.

unfortunately, they don't have the best selection of handbags at either location...

I've bought a L.A.M.B and a MBMJ purse for a little over $200. I love the NR near our area and I have found some awesome goodies. They even had a Marc Jacobs collection bag at one time for more that 70% off. I've seen Nanette Lapore shoes but never Miu Miu. Another brand of shoes I saw there once was Sergio Rossi. Two years ago, they had tons of original style tall Ugg boots in all colors for like $80.

Status
Not open for further replies.