Rebecca Minkoff

Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

Posted By Tracy Posted Aug 4, 2010

1. Congrats! The magnolia is a wonderful bag. I have an asher as well and they are two of my favorite bags of all time.

2. Picked these up at a consignment store yesterday - Tory Burch heels for $65. (no clue of the official name lol). I really need some Revas!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC02399.JPG DSC02400.JPG
  3. ^ Gorgeous!

4. Nice! You def need some revas!! So comfy!

5. Thanks! Can't wait to get it.

So these aren't *huge* purchases but I just love them, and they were so cheap! I got this adorable two-finger ring for $3.80 (!!!!!!!!!!! For Love 21 is seriously the greatest store EVER!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also got this nail polish for around $3, I think the color is "teal blue":

[​IMG]

6. Cute ring - and polish!

7. ^ I agree! Jenny, how do you keep your cuticles looking like that?

Here is a gift from my hubby to match EB and a necklace I picked up on etsy.

[​IMG]

And a shopbop scarf to match my other clutches
    [​IMG]

8. I bought this a while back, but here's my AW Rocco w/brass studs...I bought this BN under $400...

[​IMG]

Dressed him up with a HH charm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. C4H- OMG I love your EB accessories....I also *HAD* to buy an EB MAC, it will be here tomorrow !!

10. Wow!!! What a steal pigalle!!! Sooooo jealous!!

11. got two new gorgeous black leather items today.
    i traded my COach Legacy Luci for a Gigi- i LOVE this bag- Luci was gorgeous- but not practical for me. this Gigi will be perfect for school!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. and my new love for this fall and winter.... i've been searching for the perfect genuine leather jacket. but they've been outta my price range. went by Nordstrom rack today- and it was fate! for $159- i got a genuine all leather Michael Kors Black Moto Jacket
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ^LOVE the jacket Ghall! And what a steal!!!!!

14. Love, love, love your jacket, ghall!

15. Those look absolutely fab! good buy! :smile: