Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Baldwin Satchel in Tan

Pardon the photo overload... This satchel has soft buttery leather (Cee, same exact pebbly and silky soft leather as the cream in our Choco/cream basketweave MAM) and appears to be very well made. The detais (stamping, hardware, the handle-make, etc) are impressive. I haven't bought an RL for a long time and I'm happy with this one.

1345252312.jpg

1345252311.jpg

1345252304.jpg

1345252249.jpg

1345252227.jpg

1345252300.jpg
1345252302.jpg

1345251804.jpg

1345251796.jpg

i love this one, i actually love it more than tangerine rocco, you did great with this one!

Here's my "go out with a big bang" bag for the year. The price on this was spectacular - hard to pass up. Plus was in excellent condition for its bag age!

Here she is, my supposed last bag purchase for 2012, straight out of the box: Balenciaga Ink Box.

omg congrats doi! its so pretty, what a lovely blue shade!

Here's my "go out with a big bang" bag for the year. The price on this was spectacular - hard to pass up. Plus was in excellent condition for its bag age!

Here she is, my supposed last bag purchase for 2012, straight out of the box: Balenciaga Ink Box.

:hbeat: LOVE this!! Where did you find it? I was thinking about a box or a twiggy, but ending up pulling the trigger on a city...which should be here today.

some new, vert gazon and amethyst

newbals.png

emerald diego, and a white twiggy

new-1.png

VG GGH City!! What a beauty! These are hard to find and this one is gorgeous!!

INK is a great leather that breaks in beautifully and the box style is adorable!
Love this one!! Congrats!

:hbeat: LOVE this!! Where did you find it? I was thinking about a box or a twiggy, but ending up pulling the trigger on a city...which should be here today.
Can't wait to see!! What color :graucho:??

This bag is sooooo pretty! Congrats!

I have a Bubblegum RH City - It is so perfectly named. I think of Bubblelicous bubblegum every time I look at it.

thanks!:smile: and yeah lol, i can so see the bubblelicious gum, im starting to notice that i love gold hardware lol

VG GGH City!! What a beauty! These are hard to find and this one is gorgeous!!

this one i have to say, is my fav bal that i have, the green w/ the gold, it just does something to me! thanks so much!

INK is a great leather that breaks in beautifully and the box style is adorable!

Can't wait to see!! What color :graucho:??

doi said:

Holy crap I love that. I want I want!!

travelerscloset said:
LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Baldwin Satchel in Tan

Pardon the photo overload... This satchel has soft buttery leather (Cee, same exact pebbly and silky soft leather as the cream in our Choco/cream basketweave MAM) and appears to be very well made. The detais (stamping, hardware, the handle-make, etc) are impressive. I haven't bought an RL for a long time and I'm happy with this one.

Wow! I have never really looked much at RL but that bag is gorgeous. The leather looks so soft and of high quality. And the color? Classic beauty. Thanks for all the pictures! I'll have to check out some RL bags..although I'm still mourning missing out on buying a plum MAM on Bonz :sad:

D!!!!!!!!! This is sooooo beautiful? You lucky you!!! What can you say about the ink color and leather?

Thanks, traveler! Yup..she is one heck of a beauty! She's so cute - like a bad a** MAM gone biker baby. Love this!

The leather? Hmmmm...how can I say this? I have been more impressed with the leather of my LV, Burb and RM Noir. Those leathers are amazingly thick and...juicy. They're like...juicy, inch and a half thick steak (I'm hungry). Lol. My Ink Box isn't like that. It's great leather, but it's not...juicy. BUT...I was looking at the unused tassels and if the tassels are indicative of how the Ink Box leather used to be, well, this must have been one heck of a spectacular bag!!!

The color is great as it is now, but again, when you look at the unused tassels, the color must have been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. when it was brand spanking new.

I LMB'ed it today with the cleaner and the moisturizer - tomorrow, I'll be putting the protectant on it - and guess what, she looked more alive and pumped up to go chic-ing around (well, as much chic-ing as it can get from our house to the office and back). So I'm thinking, if a little TLC brought back some of it's sparkle, well, Vintage Restore, here I come!!! :biggrin:

Lol! I love enabling! I think I know the DVF you're talking about...I've been drawn to that one many times.

Right??? But that Gym Bag...ooohhhhhh...next year...next year...

doi ....great BIG BANG BAG!!!!!! :loveeyes:

Thank you so much, VydaVeda!!! Now the greatest bang would be if I can stay still and make sure that Box stays my big bang bag for 2012! Lol.

oh gee....hyperventilating here!!! so THIS is the final bag purchase - i can see why!! it's TDF stunning doi!! love love love it!! congrats, this is a great way to end the purchases for the year (although i really doubt it.... LOL but hey, keep telling yourself that! haha)

I like to kid myself sometimes. LOL!

All of a sudden, December 21 seems sooooo far away...:shocked:

:giggles:

omg congrats doi! its so pretty, what a lovely blue shade!

Thanks, lv!! It is a great shade - deep navy with dark purple undertones. Love!

...and I LOOOVE your new Bals!!! The pink ones especially! Beautiful!!

Oh, and lv, I just had to add - I LOVE your avatar. LOL!

Last edited:

Thank you!!!! I found it on the bay - the listing was in German. :biggrin:

Which color did you get? Can't wait to see!! I LOVE your bags!

Oh, Magjes! Hearing that from you makes me love this one even more! Thank you again for your help with all my questions before! I'm still going to attempt either one of those colors (juane and cyclade)...next year. :biggrin:

Holy crap I love that. I want I want!!

:biggrin: I will keep an eye out for another one for you!! :biggrin: