Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

Beautiful!! Love it! Now I want to find one ;)

it was a great deal at $500 on ebay, and i saw on neiman marcus i think it was going for $546 for awhile.. i recommend it. ive had many colors (sold latte, ocean, luggage, mustard.. have granite, black now) and this one i LOVEEE.. it is not even so bright in real life as flash shows it. its like a rustic orange. i find it has similarities to luggage rocco.

Just got this Olivia Harris Colorblock Tote which is woven lambskin, and I can't rave enough about it's gorgeousness!! It looks like a fancy version of the straw tote! :heart: it!!

bd92b1b3.jpg

This is STUNNING! I love the colors and the material looks just beautiful- casual and refined- major congrats!

:smile: Thank you! It's such a unique bag, I love it!

Wow! That's leather? Amazing. I love it!

Yes, can you believe it!! I should take some close up pics and post, it's really gorgeous and interesting as far as the detailing goes! The best part of it all is, I found it for a steal on Saks.com, so it's a win/win for me! :biggrin:

:wtf: Is this all lambskin?? Woa....lux! So gorgeous... congrats!
Yes, it is all woven leather! Thanks! :smile:

Holy gorgeousness!!! Is this bag lightweight too?
It's not heavy, but it's definitely not as light as say a comparable straw tote. It is all leather, so it does have a little weight to it, but nothing crazy or even close to most of the other bags I own. :smile: