** Post your non-Hermes indulgences here !! **

my newly discovered obsession... omigawd they are like skittles... you can't have just 1!!!! sexy and edgy and COMFY too!!! coming from Louboutins, these feel like slippers on my feet :lolots::lolots:

Valentino Rockstuds fluo patent 100mm: orange, pink, rose/poudre, green and yellow :loveeyes::hbeat::cloud9:

OMG!!!!!:faint:This is amazing!!!!

Wow wow wow!!!!!

thank you panthere!

You're collection just gets better and better, carlinha! I think I need me some Skittle-studs :graucho:

hahahah that sounds kinda naughty britabroad :graucho:

Ooooooh the whole spectrum! Love my rockstuds... a new classic!

thank you ASC RESALE! fell for them hard too.

I have to say I'm addicted to rock studs too.
Have you seen the ones embellished with crystals? Hold onto your wallet!!!

Congrats on your rainbow.

thanks etoupebirkin! yes i saw the crystals OMG they are awesome BUT thankfully have not seen one yet in colors that are must have for me, so my wallet is safe... for now :sweatdrop:

This is an amazing photo. Great collection! And agree, these are comfy, and also agree CLs not so much.

thanks so much TT!! yeah, sadly, i am bidding my CLs (except the comfy few and special pairs) goodbye :sad:

Pure pleasure!

thank you dooneybaby!

Gorgeous pic, carlinha! Looks like a bowl full of candy. I might have to try them if you say that they are comfortable! :heart:

you should definitely give it a try vigee! i didn't believe the hype but it is really true at least for me. and of course the kitten heels would be even more comfy... i always passed in previous seasons but this season i could not resist these colors!!! :loveeyes:

OMG!!!!!:faint:This is amazing!!!!

thank you dear julide!

my newly discovered obsession... omigawd they are like skittles... you can't have just 1!!!! sexy and edgy and COMFY too!!! coming from Louboutins, these feel like slippers on my feet :lolots::lolots:

Valentino Rockstuds fluo patent 100mm: orange, pink, rose/poudre, green and yellow :loveeyes::hbeat::cloud9:
When you set your mind to something, you really go for it, Carlinha!
I believe you have the CDCs to match these as well!

gorgeous girl! LOVE THEM ALL