** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually lurk in this thread instead of posting, but I just can't help myself. :graucho: My husband asked me a long time ago if I wanted to set a stone he has had for many years but we never got around to it, until now. My most recent indulgence - my anniversary gift from DH.

This is stunning!!!. Beautiful long slim fingers too...I bet any ring would look good on these pretty hands.

Stunning ring. :loveeyes: I am partial to Sapphires since it's my birthstone. And I recognize that bag!!!

Wear them both in the best of health!!!

Thank you etoupebirkin! It's actually a very blue tanzanite, and depending on the angle it can look more purple with flashes of red. Hope you are well and enjoying your Jypsiere in the best of health! :hugs:

This is stunning!!!. Beautiful long slim fingers too...I bet any ring would look good on these pretty hands.

Thank you martiniandlace! You're too kind... :blush:

Gosh. That took my breath away. It is beautiful. That was certainly worth the wait.

Thank you cheapfrillnorth! I couldn't agree with you more. ;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381627561.288337.jpg

I wore my new Valentino rockstud flats to a wedding this afternoon. You guys, they are crazy comfortable. I had several men comment on my shoes so I know they were an eyecatcher, even though they are flats. And they look so cute with skinny jeans as well. Love love.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments. I am really pretty petite so I get a kick out of a little rocker chick fierceness. Also I have to laugh at my sock tan from playing tennis. The ankle strap style camouflages it a little. 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.