Hermès

** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

ms piggy Posted By ms piggy Posted Jan 21, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wow!!!

3. This is SO beautiful (though not as beautiful as you are!). Happy Anniversary and may you wear that gorgeous ring for a thousand years!

4. thud.......amazing. is it a tanzanite or sapphire? amazing!

5. Stunningly ethereal! :heart:

6. Thank you so much, Deborah!

Thank you, MYH! I can't believe it took us so long to have it set either, but it was definitely worth the wait.

Thank you, TankerToad! You're so right, he's a keeper!

7. Thank you, lovely Arabesques! :blushing: By the way, I finally wore my RT Evelyne... I tagged you in the post on IG. :hugs:

Thank you, Hermesaholic! It's a tanzanite. :love:

8. Your ring and your hand are both beautiful !! It is like a print ad for the Rose T. Evelyne.
    Your DH is a keeper. Do you mind sharing if your gem is close to 8 carats ? I've been wanting something in the sapphire family but I think this gem color is amazing.

9. Lulilu - that's a lovely add to your wardrobe.

10. Oh how breathtakingly beautiful this is. Congrats on your anniversary.

11. Thanks a lot, Lulilu, Nguyenp...summer almost ends here, but still, I cannot resist getting this one..:p

12. Aficionada, yes, I would love to know how many carats, too. It looks like the perfect size. Congrats, again.

13. Besides the jewelry collection that I have to share more of later, my other indulgence are shoes. These were by far not expensive but are too cute (and dangerous not to share).

Attached Files:

14. Gosh. That took my breath away. It is beautiful. That was certainly worth the wait.

15. Stunning ring. :loveeyes: I am partial to Sapphires since it's my birthstone. And I recognize that bag!!!

Wear them both in the best of health!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.