Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amiekb- love love the H purchases. That scarf is adorable. but.................the bracelet is my FAV. I love the BE clutch too. i have been eyeing them lately as a special occasion bag. Congrats girlie!

attachment.php

Chanel Hobo 2006...

attachment.php

CL Boots...

attachment.php

Stuart Weitzman boots...

attachment.php

Speedy 30...sold and bought a 25 instead.

Attachments

• IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,705
  • IMG_0262.JPG
    IMG_0262.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,265
  • lvme.JPG
    lvme.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,269
Bal ladies have great taste! Love everything but especially karenab's coach, the hot patent miumiu coffer, and the ysl bow bag. Don't worry, we all cheat once in a while :yes: and this thread will probably enable me to buy some more non-bal. heh

We all succomb to buying non-balenciaga items at some point. this thread can be used to show off your purchases so we can celebrate together!!

Robotdoll inspired this thread. I think we all fell in love with her LV mahina and louboutins. :heart:

I'll go first.

Lately i have been buying other bags (dont hate me:P) The chloe BAY!! I went mad and bought 4!!! lol.

The white one is HUGE....i wil prob use as a holdall.............

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought the bigger sandstone first (from our lovely ******) but then i found a smaller double pocket one, which suits me better and is the same size as the city. I will give the bigger one to my sis.

Another purchase: Chloe shoes from ebay. I just love these alladin shoes.

attachment.php

Here is a pic with all my chloe alladin shoes.

attachment.php

Lastly my louboutins. Already worn to death and only purchased 2 week ago.......i need more. LOL

attachment.php

I have something balenciaga coming and other purchases which i will list here.

Come on balenciaga girlies. Show us what else you love. Please Post pics of your non-balenciaga items. It will be nice to see what other designer brands you love. :graucho:

(note to Mods- I hope this is ok......This thread is different to the other one as it only lists non-balenciaga purchases...XX)

Hey Loth!! Remember me? It's sis! I don't know if I've told you, but, I've moved. I'm now living in NJ Go ahead and send that gorgey Chloe on over:smile: I'll PM you the address!

LOL Purse- You have way toooo many bags.....but send me your address babe. I'll be sure to send the empty box it came in :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::nuts:

Debs-
gorgeous Chloe hobo. And those CL's are too damn HOTTT.:love::love:

Happy New Year everybody!
Ok, got impatient waiting for BalNY to email, so bought a Dior bag and Gucci belt for Christmas in the meantime.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Diorissima Bag.JPG
    Diorissima Bag.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,199
  • gucci blk belt.JPG
    gucci blk belt.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,186
I am so excited! Just returned to office from the Holidays and this Prada Weave tote is waiting for me. I saw this bag Jill posted and fell in love immediately. I couldn't wait to share so I took a couple photos with the boring office background. Sorry, the photos are not super clear, but this bag is a beauty!

pradaweave1.jpg

pradaweave2.jpg

My Jimmy Choo Neon Blue Liquid Patent Mahala
attachment.php

My Fendi Orange Nappa Spy
attachment.php

And the totally fabulous Jimmy Choo Jungle Python Mahala
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.