Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We all succomb to buying non-balenciaga items at some point. this thread can be used to show off your purchases so we can celebrate together!!

Robotdoll inspired this thread. I think we all fell in love with her LV mahina and louboutins. :heart:

I'll go first.

Lately i have been buying other bags (dont hate me:p) The chloe BAY!! I went mad and bought 4!!! lol.

The white one is HUGE....i wil prob use as a holdall.............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I bought the bigger sandstone first (from our lovely HGbags) but then i found a smaller double pocket one, which suits me better and is the same size as the city. I will give the bigger one to my sis.

Another purchase: Chloe shoes from eBay. I just love these alladin shoes.

[​IMG]

Here is a pic with all my chloe alladin shoes.

[​IMG]

Lastly my louboutins. Already worn to death and only purchased 2 week ago.......i need more. LOL

[​IMG]

I have something balenciaga coming and other purchases which i will list here.

Come on balenciaga girlies. Show us what else you love. Please Post pics of your non-balenciaga items. It will be nice to see what other designer brands you love. :graucho:

(note to Mods- I hope this is ok......This thread is different to the other one as it only lists non-balenciaga purchases...XX)

white ,moka.JPG sand.JPG chloe gold.JPG loub.JPG all chloes.JPG
  2. I love your Bay bags,quite an addiction you got there. My favourite is the Moka. :nuts:

3. fabulous! i like the black double-pocket bay and your CLs esp!

i'm really not v into LV, i must say. this is my first and likely the last unless i have spare funds for another backpack like Marelle, or a Blois, Tambourin, Saumur...:p:shame: this Ellipse is pre-loved; received just after Xmas day as a treat for myself. it's bulging on the left as i stuffed a shawl inside. booties are from Shanghai.

[​IMG]

4. I got this bag by *cough* Coach *cough, cough* and I actually hate Coach bags! But this, I loved. Great thick soft leather. The kind that ages well:

[​IMG]

Close up of the bag. I would not have bought it had the name stood out alot in a metal plaque or something like that:

[​IMG]

Got this cropped swing peacoat:

[​IMG]

SHOES:

Marc by Marc Jacob shoe boots:
    [​IMG]

These Doc Martens. Friggin LOVE em....!!

[​IMG]

5. :yahoo: I love docs!! Those look fabulous!! AND they give your legs a workout ;)

6. hMmm.. what I've been preoccupied with the past 2 months... :sweatdrop:

Silver hardware Chanel Cerf Tote

[​IMG]

Chanel Modern Chain Matte Caviar

[​IMG]

My latest purchase... but is going back this morning to Bl:huh:mies... not liking the Llama skin... :nogood:

[​IMG]

oKie... my fessin' up is done. ... :shame:

Happy New Years everyOne~!!! :woohoo:

7. Love your Bays Lothlorien!

Got myself this cutie in november :love:

[​IMG]

8. lol oh come on Coach is great! I LOVE this bag you got! I myself just bought a really cute Coach Signature Ergo hobo, I don't have a pic tho! I need to take one!!

9. Ok i'm not a big fun of Coach too but LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag:heart:

10. Sold my soul :devil: (and my red leather Miu Miu Coffer :cry:smile: to get this devilishly hot red patent leather Miu Miu Coffer.

[​IMG]

1000 181.jpg
  11. ^^ Thanks Phebe. A few pple on another message board are after it now since I posted it and they too don't like Coach!

I think because its a plain leather, simple shape with not much going on, so it works. Trust me, I felt so weird even walking into the Coach store - like I should have big shades on. lol!!!

12. This is an hard thread, i have to admit i've been a bad girl :love:
    here my Xmas gifts

Sorry for the bad cellphone pics

15122007.jpg 15122007(001).jpg 15122007(002).jpg

13. LOL! ita. is the simple shape that make it work, far from the 'normal coach looking' that i don't like:yes:. anyway....LOOOOVE IT!

14. In December, Prada Cera Gauffre and YSL Bow Bag:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Hmm... got a black Prada gauffre and Chanel cles... and one black Chanel Ultimate soft tote on the way :love: (pics see link below)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.