Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Reactions: Kendie26
yes iamminda, I'd say it has a definite burgundy slant to it when it's not in direct light but purple (dark purple) is what I notice the most. It reminds me a lot of my favorite Aunt growing up...she had this color handbag & used it all the time & I loved it....maybe I can subconsciously blame her for this one! (tehehe)
cool, i love it! always good to have someone else to blame! :biggrin: :tup:

Reactions: Kendie26
Wow wow I love it!!! Gorgeous color Kendie!!! No worries cuz my Chanel obsession is nonetheless too! :lol::lol::lol:
LOVE you!!! Thanks Kendie and you are welcome in my closet anytime. :hugs:

I LOVE it and I think you actually needed it!!! :rolleyes::love:

Thanks so much Kendie! It's a Alexander McQueen scarf, it's huge and very soft [emoji3]

i am totally in love with the colour!
and i feel it for you, Kendie, i know what this addicton to the small goodies is... but it does feel darn great to have them all!!!!! enjoy it, babe!
Wow, all I can say is Purse Forum TEAM BALENCIAGA is the FINEST!! Thank you all my lovebugs!
Auvina~glad I have another obsessed compadre for "the big C!" (And I'll also join you for BV too (since we are under ksuromax tutelage!):lol:
Dextersmom~ha, "need" it....that's what I'll tell myself today (thank you for that!) & I could SO SO SO live in your closet & be super happy!:girlsigh::loveeyes:
Jaidybug~you scarf rocks & I did see a "double C" SLG in your haul as well...woohoo!!:tup:
ksuromax~it does feel good & yes, I think I will blame my Auntie!:biggrin:
@Iamminda ~adding you because you threw me off a little with your swanky new eye candy avatar!!!! :love:

This morning my lovely SA from H called to tell they received a rare mini Evelyne in a color called Bougainvillea and was I interested? I told him that I would love to come see it after work. He said he would hold it for me, which is so sweet because at Chanel you have to buy it on the spot over the phone or pass, no holding. When I arrived, they were busy. He did not want the other customers to see it, so he took me in the back room! He said their boutique has only received one of these in the last 4 years. 20160825_161645.jpg 20160825_161509.jpg 20160825_161829.jpg Needless to say, I fell in love with the leather, the color and it is light as air! Here she is....my new little beauty. :heart:
:heart:

This morning my lovely SA from H called to tell they received a rare mini Evelyne in a color called Bougainvillea and was I interested? I told him that I would love to come see it after work. He said he would hold it for me, which is so sweet because at Chanel you have to buy it on the spot over the phone or pass, no holding. When I arrived, they were busy. He did not want the other customers to see it, so he took me in the back room! He said their boutique has only received one of these in the last 4 years. View attachment 3449526 View attachment 3449527 View attachment 3449528 Needless to say, I fell in love with the leather, the color and it is light as air! Here she is....my new little beauty. :heart:
:heart:

I L-O-V-E it. That is the prettiest color ever! You know I love pink and anything remotely pink. Is that kinda a coral pink? I can't believe how gorgeous this color is. It is so darn cute. So is the mini that is rare or this color that is rare? You are so lucky that your SA saved it for you. Congrats and enjoy! And since you know how weird I am, I get first dip on this one when you get tired of it :smile:.

Reactions: Dextersmom