General Shopping

Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

GirlieShoppe Posted By GirlieShoppe Posted Aug 26, 2010

1. Thanks for the info!

2. Thanks for letting us know, I used mine on a Vince leather jacket. With the Labor Day sale and Living Social deal, final price was about $500.

Attached Files:

3. So classic!

4. Gorgeous! :love:

5. I'm not sure of the name of this style, but it's a Celine for $1540 and I believe an extra 30% off. There are some scratches but the tags and dustbag are there. This is the off 5th in Leesburg, VA.

Attached Files:

6. I'm returning at regular NM store but at last call price at $582 (55% off from 1295 original price). PM me if serious in buying!

Attached Files:

7. Saks Off 5th at Houston Premium Outlets had MJ Stams for $669 with an additional 30% off

Attached Files:

8. Another picture

Attached Files:

9. My First Rebecca Minkoff :biggrin: Awesome deal with the extra 30% off Handbags I should of took photos they had in 2 Jimmy Choo Bags in the Glass showcase an end cap wall filled with Rebecca Minkoffs no Nikkis (What I was looking for) The one Moonstruck I grabbed lots of MAC's and some other bags.

Attached Files:

10. Great deal, I love that they wrote " Allyson okayed price" on the receipt :biggrin:

11. Ahh Im afraid to even carry this beauty... I am going to keep the tags on it and wait to carry it till I visit my NR Monday it just opened today!!! I really want a Nikki!

12. Went to off 5th to use my 30 off coupon I got. I saw this Rebecca Minkoff bag and just fell in love. 30% off and when they rang me up, the coupon was having some issues so she gave me an additional 30% off. Ended up paying 146$!!!! So excited for my first RM bag.

View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379043041.677953.jpg

13. I had to chuckle when I saw that! :lol:

14. My best Last Call deal ever! Balenciaga Knee-High boots, originally $1095. Marked all the way down to $108, the orange sticker was an extra 30% off and the clearance sticker was an additional 50% off. Scored these for $35! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

View attachment boot1.jpg

View attachment boot2.jpg