Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Got these nude pumps from Dillards (Antonio Melani house brand) for $20! Crazy sale going on now there.

04404075_zi_new_nude

Yes that helps a lot, thank you so much. I have the Chloe susanna boots and I sized down a whole size in them. Do you have the Gucci marmonts in suede as well? If so, do you find them even more generous in size than the gold leather ones? They are to die for, I totally understand why you got 3 pairs lol :biggrin:
Haha, actually 4! I have the platinum/gold ones above, metallic fuchsia, suede purple/pink -these are mid heel, all the same size. They are so comfortable that I was able to wear them and walk in them for hours from the first time, without having to break them in. My last pair are the emerald suede ones, also 38, but they are high heel. They are comfortable on but not so easy to walk in for a long time. The arch is steep and they feel higher than the 4inch heel (105 cm). The colour is stupendous so I had to get them. They are plastered all over my instagram (harpers_uk) . I might have to start a Gucci Marmont shoe thread though to spread the love. Honestly they are my favourite shoes!!

Reactions: KDB
Haha, actually 4! I have the platinum/gold ones above, metallic fuchsia, suede purple/pink -these are mid heel, all the same size. They are so comfortable that I was able to wear them and walk in them for hours from the first time, without having to break them in. My last pair are the emerald suede ones, also 38, but they are high heel. They are comfortable on but not so easy to walk in for a long time. The arch is steep and they feel higher than the 4inch heel (105 cm). The colour is stupendous so I had to get them. They are plastered all over my instagram (harpers_uk) . I might have to start a Gucci Marmont shoe thread though to spread the love. Honestly they are my favourite shoes!!
:nuts::heart:I think I've also developed an addiction I'm going for the gold this time(have the red suede) I saw you beautiful collection in your thread, wow the metallic fucshia:heart::heart::heart:. I sized down a whole size in the suede pair and they are a tad snug, but after walking around my house for two hours they feel great. I'm thinking of getting only a half size down in the metallic gold, fingers crossed they will fit.

Reactions: KDB and Wittygirl
:nuts::heart:I think I've also developed an addiction I'm going for the gold this time(have the red suede) I saw you beautiful collection in your thread, wow the metallic fucshia:heart::heart::heart:. I sized down a whole size in the suede pair and they are a tad snug, but after walking around my house for two hours they feel great. I'm thinking of getting only a half size down in the metallic gold, fingers crossed they will fit.
Oooh perfect! 2 perfect pairs!

Reactions: Tingeling
Love your shoes :heart:. How are they in size? Did you size up or down? I've heard the ones in suede run big. I'm thinking of getting these in gold.:biggrin:
TIA
Sorry for the delayed reply. The sizing really varies in this style. I was glad i could try them on before buying. Full size down for the Silver - just too big. Went half size down in the Gold ( a tad roomy but happy that it accomodates my days of swollen feet); Half size down in Red and these black/white - but they fit more snug than the gold. I found the suede (tried them on in Pink and blue) definitely tighter than the Red/blk white/Gold but my TTS was plopping off. So sizing is crazy. My feet run wide. So if you have narrow/slender feet then your sizing would be different. Hope this helps. And if you have to buy just one - the Gold it is. Truly gorgeous in real life.