The Glass Slipper

Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Oct 25, 2009

1. I haven't seen much info about these wedge sneakers; I got them a few days ago for 70% off-price was $199. IRL they are a beautiful taupe with a slightly dusty rose undertone. I have tried Ash and other brands and not found them to be nearly as comfortable as these. They are like walking on pillows. Does anyone else own a pair of these Prada hidden wedge sneakers?

photo-49.jpg
  2. 7 For All Mankind boots $10!!!!!

photo-47.jpg
  3. Please excuse the 3 posts, I didn't load pics correctly. These Dior Flats were purchased for $189. All found at the Rack.:biggrin:

photo-50.jpg
  4. Haven't posted on here in a while.. here are some recent purchases.. got to love a sale!

alaia1.jpg nk.jpg
  5. I love those boots, whose are they?

6. The caged ones are by Alaia.. super comfy just waiting for warmer weather here to crack them out :biggrin:

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376265291.041511.jpg

8. A pair of cute flats from Saks off 5th...
    [​IMG]

9. Where did you find these on sale? Been dying to buy a pair. Best looking wedge sneakers in my opinion.

10. Just like all my other recent hauls-at the Rack. I also love the See by Chloe high top wedge sneakers but wondering if the shaft is too high. I know everyone loves the IM, but I'm not sure I like the bulkiness of all the horizantal vertical straps on the front.

11. I have gotten some fab shoes the last week (5 pairs to be exact!).
    For some reason I can only upload 1 at a time.
    Thanks for letting me share!!

image.jpg
  12. Jimmy Choo poem

image.jpg
  13. Jimmy choo glitter Aimee

image.jpg
  14. Jimmy Choo velvet Clue

image.jpg
  15. Valentino espadrilles

image.jpg