Post your newest shoe purchases here!

1. [​IMG]
    one of my newest purchase for my compulsive shopping:smile1
  2. [​IMG]
    My two CO for my compulsive shopping.
  3. [​IMG]
    I cannot resist to my compulsive shopping so I end up damage to my wallet.:nogood:
  4. Nice haul!
  5. Nice. Are these true to size?
  6. I did order my normal size but I would say they run a smidge small in the toe box. They will be perfect for my cold feet in the winter but were a *little* tight for my swollen-end-of-work-day-summer feet.... if that makes sense.
  7. I see. Thanks for the reply! I think that I may order the leopard print pair.
  8. I'm not sure yet, but that color goes with anything! If you got them at Neiman Marcus, they are an additional 25% off today. I called and they price adjusted them for me.
  9. Love you lanvin flats!!!
  10. The sale at Saks is making it so hard to not buy shoes... Could not resist ordering these Pradas. My mother and I will now be sandal twins.
  11. Everybody has beautiful purchases. Thanks for sharing!
  12. Stuart Weitzman Rowswoon in Cork. I got the purple/maroon velvet ones at last year's NM sale and they are so comfortable.
    SW Rowswoon Cork side.jpg SW Rowswoon Cork front.jpg Speedy with SW behind.jpg
  13. So pretty! I love cork, such a great textured neutral.
  14. Thank you!
  15. Chanel and Burberry today - plus a pair of Sperry top-siders - I figured if they are good enough for a boat, they should be great in London for the rainy Olympics.
    Burberry Flats.jpg Sperry Top-Siders.jpg Chanel blue shoes front and back .jpg Chanel silver shoes front.jpg Canel silver shoe heel close-up.jpg