Post your most recent clothing purchase!

1. I purchased a black blazer and yellow print shorts from Banana Republic Factory store and a pair of cute flats from Saks off 5th...
    [​IMG]

2. Just ordered this faux fur vest by 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent. It's a little out there for me, but I want to start taking some risks! I plan to wear it over my Rick Owens black moto jacket. :smile:

[​IMG]

3. Cute! I've had my eye on that too.

4. You should get it! :p Revolve has it in a size M, and Shopbop has it in all sizes. I like that it uses faux fur and it's not too over the top (only a little bit, haha). :p

5. Ohh love it!

6. Purchased this dress today at Belk's today, not sure if I'm keeping it yet. I posted about it in the main forum. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376612005.044088.jpg

7. It looks great on you!

8. My latest purchase: Alice + Olivia Florence dress

Alice.jpg
  9. Great purchases!!

I love it!

10. Thank you!

11. IMG_6287.jpg

My Tshirt and jeans from ASOS

12. I purchased this Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2013 RTW coat on my birthday on July 26. It's got 3/4 length sleeves and a removable fur collar which will be great for Houston. I plan on getting a lot of wear out of this beauty! :biggrin:

I also just had to purchase the Black Paillettes (Sequin) Speedy to go with it.

194400.jpg
  13. I went to the Aritzia Warehouse sale:

Mackage Leather Jacket, Wilfred Lamb Leather Leggings, Silk Blouses and TOMS Botas.

[​IMG]