Post your most recent clothing purchase!

There was no way I was walking out of the store without this dress. I just need somewhere to wear this!!!!!!!

WD.jpg

Hot mama, you look fab! ;)

Sorry for the awful iPhone quality/lighting!

I went into on a JCPenney today on a whim and found these jeans with stitched designs on the sides-- for $30! I think they are so rad and am excited to wear them with a slouchy knit sweater + ankle boots in the fall!

(I tried finding a stock picture but they don't appear to be on the website yet.)

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 1,105
I probably need to go on a ban... but this was the month leading up to my birthday so I ended up buying a lot of new clothes. Mostly blazers but also picked up a new peplum dress which I'm on the fence. I love the colour but my office is so casual (think jeans with a blazer thrown on top) so I need help deciding on whether to keep it!

Got all of these from winners (cdn tj maxx)
Lori Micheal Peplum dress:
ikako_sc

Dex Taupe blazer:
ikako_sc

2 Vero Moda Shift blazers in inverted colours
ikako_sc

ikako_sc

Buffalo casual blazer:
ikako_sc

Max Studio emerald pencil skirt:
ikako_sc

Navy Tahari Versailles Pants with gold zippers from The Bay :
ikako_sc

Got these goodies from outlet shopping in the US
Ann Taylor sleeveless w/ gold buttons down the side:
ikako_sc

Old Navy floral cotton shirt
ikako_sc

Wow, what a price for Isabel Marant-esque pants.

They look great on you!

Sorry for the awful iPhone quality/lighting!

I went into on a JCPenney today on a whim and found these jeans with stitched designs on the sides-- for $30! I think they are so rad and am excited to wear them with a slouchy knit sweater + ankle boots in the fall!

(I tried finding a stock picture but they don't appear to be on the website yet.)