Post Your MAC Purchases Part 2!

1. MAC Select Moisturecover

2. Got a half jar of Burnt Burgundy from a group sale on FB and Peachstock l/s from a seller on eBay.

3. I have been stalking the MAC website the last two days. Supposedly the Archie's Girls collections will be up on the 30th but MAC releases their online stock usually before announced. I guess they are really going to stick to the 30th for this one? I still will stalk in the meantime. I want so much from this collection! :biggrin:

4. I just checked the site and I still don't see the Archie's collection.

5. I read someone's blog post who has the collection and they said it will be out February 7th (which is what my Macy's is claiming as well). I keep checking the site anyway because I always miss out on the stuff I want in these collections! I also called Macy's MAC counter to check on pre ordering and they were very elusive and unhepful.

6. Archie girls is up now! At least for pro members it is.

7. :sad: Not a pro.

8. I got Shell Pearl Beauty Powder from Year of the Snake, and from Archie's- Betty Bright lipstick, 2 Ronnie Red lipsticks (one for me one for my mom), and the Cream Soda blush

9. I just ordered one of everything from Archie's Girls (except DLG l/s) and Nicki 2 l/s & l/g. Really wasn't expecting to get one of everything. The brush set is adorable!

10. in the past week i got.
    silver birch mes, cozy up, haute altitude & 3n lipsticks. i was invited to the mac archies girls event on tuesday so will definitely be picking up a few things then too!

11. I got Betty Bright l/s, Boyfriend Stealer l/s, all the lip glosses, both eyeshadow quads, both blushes, both skinmattes, and the brush set.

I guess I am evenly a Betty and Veronica. :smile:

Plus Year Of The Snake Shell Pearl.

No more make up until April!

I might go get the rest of the lipsticks as I see more swatches come out. Ronnie Red looks similar to Absolute Power and DLG looks like Strong Woman which I got when the Strength collection was released last month. :/

12. Trax eyeshadow, diva and dubonet lipstic.

13. Girl Next Door and Betty Bright l/s

14. My Archie's things came in!

image-3569308691.jpg
  15. Nice haul! Those lipsticks are tdf!