~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Black croc embossed phantom and royal blue mini

WOW huuuuugest congrats dear BHmommy:biggrin::biggrin: You got the two Celine bags I love the most!! I am on the waitlist for the royal blue mini and would love the get the croc embossed phantom too but I only can get one at the moment..
Thank you so much for sharing and enjoy wearing both to the max:smile::smile:

Yup!we are!
Yours is drummed version?

i heard it gets really heavy too. i am getting worried as the iPad plus the usual stuff can going add on significant weight, hmmm but i guess this is not going to stop us from bringing it out :biggrin:

I believe it's drummed. The bubbliness on the pebbled one is more pronounced, right?

It is quite heavy with my LV zippy compact wallet, iPhone, a mini makeup case for carrying floss, blotting paper, eye drops and a small mirror, sunglasses with a light case, lotion and a book (paperback). Thinking of getting a smaller wallet. :graucho: I can't imagine adding an iPad to the mini. Hehehe... my arm! You must be really strong. :biguns:

I posted a reveal, but here it is again:

Stamped Croc/Leather pouch:
picture.php

I believe it's drummed. The bubbliness on the pebbled one is more pronounced, right?

It is quite heavy with my LV zippy compact wallet, iPhone, a mini makeup case for carrying floss, blotting paper, eye drops and a small mirror, sunglasses with a light case, lotion and a book (paperback). Thinking of getting a smaller wallet. :graucho: I can't imagine adding an iPad to the mini. Hehehe... my arm! You must be really strong. :biguns:

Hey, i am not :sad:
i tried carrying my bag out few days back along with my iPad, boy, it was really heavy!
My arms got red after a while!oh no! now i am really trying to getting used to it as i am more of a sling bag person.:roflmfao:

wish us luck :biggrin: